First Chronicle : Vurletriell's Tale Part 1

The earth was created within seven days and all manner of life within it. From the bird that flies to the fish that swims to man kind that walk it upon it.

A likely tale!. And yet there are some other tales that suggest it was done by other religious means. There are in fact those who hold no claim to any such belief and, have declared in their own beliefs upon its creation.

One such belief is that The Earth is 4.543 billion years old. these facts may hold truth in your eyes, But through my words...you will know the truth about your world and how it came to be. I am Vurletriell and this... is my tale.

In the beginning, there was nothing, but The Emptiness. A dark and endless void.  Where nothing lived nothing died.

Till My Lord Father was born. The Great Creator, and with his birth. Creation was born as well.
Through his divine power. We the High Archangels. First of his creation were created.

We were charged with the protection of The Great Creator's creations. Each creation was carefully sculpted. From the vast blue sky above. To the smallest stone beneath your feet.

Within the First Millennium. The first place inexistence was created, Ackesh ( The Solar System ).

Within it's center The Great Light Ortos ( The Sun ) arose, from it's light Zootarl and Tuntarl ( Jupiter and Saturn) was born.

In the Second Millennium, Tamtune ( Neptune) emerged. The Third , Sanus ( Uranus).
The Fourth, Lakirr ( Mercury). The Fifth, Ereel ( Venus).
The Sixth, Samara and Lutama ( Mars and The Moon).

Upon The Seventh Millennium, the world you call home, Eddender ( Earth) was born.

The Great Creator commanded vast clouds to cover these worlds, that brought great floods forming massive oceans to wet the land,which allowed vegetation to flourish.

The Great Creator then ordered Ortos to cast it's light,  piercing the veil of the vast clouds and light the path of each world.
These world's were then filled with The Great Creator's creations, all shape and sizes.

Life was good and plentiful within these worlds, but this did not last. The Emptiness grew bitter and vengeful. For with each new creation, a little piece was taken from it's endless void.

In an act of retaliation, it began to torment these worlds. One by one, it consumed them poisoning the soil and killing the vegetation.

The oceans became parch wastelands. As for the creations. They became vile and deformed creatures of darkness.
The first to fall was Zootarl and Tunarl. Tamtune and Sanus was next to meet the same fate. Lakirr, Ereel and Lutama, quickly followed. Till only Eddendra and Samara remained.

Taking all that The Great Creator could bear.We were sent to purge this plague upon his creations, But The Emptiness was not without arms. An army of deformed creatures stood under its command.

For three Millennium, we fought The Emptiness and it's army creatures.Till finally, only The Emptiness remained, it came at a price. We once numbered in the thousands, now only thirteen of us were left.

Still, without question, we press on. Endowed with the divine power of The Great Creator, we were able to Subdue The Emptiness, But before the final blow was struck, we were commanded to still our hands.

The Great Creator did not wish The Emptiness to be vanquished, yet still, it's evil could not go unchecked.

Instead. The Great Creator tore out a piece of The Emptiness, and gave it form, becoming a vile creature of immense size.

This creature became to be known as, Abendraos The Dark One, By ripping Abendraos from The Emptiness, a Black Hole was created.

It was there, The Greater Creator created an inescapable prison.
Abendraos was place within, Tasz , Otatu , Kukemken and Fuda ( Ceres,Eris, Makemake and Haumear ).

Were created as The Gate to this prison, and finally Ternix ( Pluto) became The seal, sealing Abendraos within for all time.

The battle was won. Looking upon the cost of such a victory, The Great Creator was filled with grief beyond compare, and commanded we never again take up arms, and created Utania ( Heaven) our Home so we may rest.

Its there the Angels and Archangels were born.
The Guardians, The Datarr ( The Titans ). were then created and place upon Eddender and Samara as the new protectors of The Great Creator's creations.

These Guardians were endowed with incredible power.
Because of this we became there overseers, to unsure they remember in which they were task. While the Angels and Archangels, as young as they were. were task with the safety of our home.

The Great Creator then created a new creation, One that would reign above all others. and place them upon the remaining worlds so they may grow and expand.

This creation was granted power as well, so it may have the means to protect itself. Upon the arrival of this new creation.his power was also extended to all The Great Creator's creation so none will be left without arms.

Creating all that he had.
The Great Creator was not done.
There were more still to be created.
With a simple word, Artus ( The Universe ) was created .

A new place for in which to create.

With the next task insight.

The Great Creator left to expand his creation,leaving our last command.

" guide them, help them grow, keep them safe".

Like obedient children, we did as commanded.

For Five Millennium we guided these worlds and they flourished.

With Abendraos sealed away , The Emptiness remaining still, and peace reigned supreme once more.

There was nothing to fear , or so we believed !!.

Author's Note :

Hello reader LenoDanny here, I hope you are well, if you are reading this, I thank you, thank you for taking the time to read my work, if you have taken a liking to it please vote and comment, and if you want to read more stories of Renang, you can check out my Book Renang: It begins again, once more. I thank you, and hope to see you at the next chapter.