Second Chronicle : Titania's Tale Part 2

Many blessings  Listener. I am pleased you have returned. I trust you have deciphered my Chronicle. You must tell me what you have found some time, I welcome your council; for now, let us continue. There is much still for you to know.

In my arrogance. I foolishly allowed myself to fall victim to yet another one of my brother's plans, His ambition was not set solely upon destroying my father's creations. His true intentions rest with his master's freedom. Making Vurletriell his target.

Ambrac, Tonyiel, and Zanniel we're on Eddender. Where I needed to be. Gripping that thought in my mind. I left the Amakyries in the hands of my second in command Kara. A princess of a warrior race known as the Dyian from the distant plant Caimoi. A world much like Eddender, but much larger in size.  The Dyian was different from The Wokell. Living for battle and the trill of the hunt, but they held truth and honor strong in their hearts. Making their aid welcoming to my cause.

Using the blessed strength The Creator had given me. I race to Eddender, letting nothing stand in my way. Not even the fable Adieques Leader himself, Casvuriel, As I made my way to Eddender. My thoughts were of my beloved Amakyries. I feared that upon my return, they would be no more.

I quickly turned those thoughts to pray, for I couldn't allow my purpose to be clouded. I prayed to my father to keep them safe till my return and to give me the strength to endure all my days ahead.

As an immortal being, time held no relevance to me. It's because of this very reason when I descended upon Eddender. It was nothing like the world I once knew.  For what felt like a yesterday, Many years had passed and since then much had changed. My brothers and sisters had work hand in hand with the wokell, and through their efforts. They had created great nation's throughout Eddender. It seemed that peace had finally come to my father's creations.

Sadly within all, they had built. Chaos had divided them, But I wasn't there to offer guidance, stopping the Adieques stood above all else. To do this I would need my vessel without it, I would be but a mere phantom on this world.

Ambrac, Tonyiel, and Zannie may be corrupted, but they were still High Archangel and my father barred all his children from taking physical form on Eddender. I knew they too would need vessels of their own. Giving me time to reclaim my own. It's whereabouts, I already knew. I had given it to Vurletriell, till the day I would need of it once again.

I had found my brother, and since our time apart. He had built the thriving nation of Anexs and became its ruler. Within Anexs rest the jewel of it all the capital city of Lalandar. A city built from marble and cobblestone, with large pillars the lined streets. There rich with many gardens. Giving the feel of a most civil race. The city rested near a majestic forest surrounded by Rocky mountains that were home to a great waterfall that fed into a magical lake. The ones that followed Vurltriell became to be known as The Anexsians. A race that held a strong religious devotion to my father and was well balanced between culture and military might.

Seeing my brother as he was. I could see he was now a servant's time, without their immortality. My brothers and sisters had begun to age. Vurletriell was the Eldest of us all, living for centuries never aging. Now he beards the scars of a forty-year-old man, but these were not the only new discoveries I had found. Vurletriell had found love with a wokell named Ambrosia. Sadly I was not able to meet her. Death had claimed her some time ago, but from the love they shared. The future was born. The first son of the first son was born.

I have seen my father create new lifetime and time again, but this was different. This little one before me showed me the beauty of creation in all its magnificence. He was the true embodiment of my father's divine power. I saw then and there what my father's words truly meant all those years ago.

" The hope for the future, rest with us ".

Hope is what was here. The future was there, sleeping peacefully before me and it was truly wonderful. This future had not yet been given a name, that honour Vurletriell had given to me.

I scoured my mind for a name that would be fitting. It was at that moment. This little future open his eyes and within them, I saw the night sky reflecting with an astonishing heavenly glow. Vurletriell and I immediately turned my sights upward in time to see a collection of stars radiate one by one, taking the form of a warrior wielding his mighty weapon. Looking upon such a wonder, a name began to emerge in my mind as if someone had whispered to my ears.

Orion. The light of heaven".

Here is where my tale ends Listener, and once again my tale holds a secret message only you can decipher. What it reveals, I do not know, but I am confident that you will unlock its secrets. Till then my Listener. May The Great Creator protect and I await our next meeting.

A/N:

Good reader, Good reader how are you?. Wait! That's not right. I should be saying Listener lol. Hello, my friend LenoDanny here bringing you after so long. An update. I know I must have lost quite a few readers. This is truly saddened about and I hope they will return someday. Seeing that you reading this then you still have faith in your old pal Leno.

If you are a new reader I welcome you to my imagination and I hope you enjoy your stay. As for my old readers. Thank you. Thank you for holding the faith. Thank you for coming back time and time again to read my work. It really means a lot. I truly hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and I hope to see you again. Please vote and comment and I see you at the next update.