THREE

Jungkook jumped at least three feet in the air when Jimin called him out, an expression so shocked he looked like he just saw bloody murder. "Holy SHIT Jimin." The other voice squabbled as if his chest was being compressed in the muddle of his sentence, which Jungkook wouldn't be surprised if that's what really happened.

Jungkook still struggled to get a grip, and jumped another three feet in the air when a hand clamped on his shoulder. "Shit!" He gasped and turned around abruptly, sighing in relief when it was only Jimin.

"Seriously, Go to sleep. I have to take care of Namjoon. We gotta go to the store tomorrow."  Jimin purred. He fuckin purred.

This was going to be a long week.

Jungkook woke up the next morning feeling quite energized, something he's never felt in his seventeen years of living. Maybe it was because of the fact that his birthday was in two days, or maybe it was the new phone, perhaps it was the faint scent of food, but he liked to assume it was because he was away from his parents.

He skipped down the stairs into the open-plan kitchen after taking a cold shower, where Jimin was sipping a coffee and reading the morning newspaper.

Typical police officer.

He opened the cupboard to grab a bowl for cereal, but was interrupted as he heard the quiet scuffle of shifting clothing, and suddenly he felt a presence behind him.

"I made breakfast," Jimin hummed and pointed to the plates instead. "Grab a big one, There's plenty." Jungkook obliged and grasped one of the larger red and black plates.

Jimin had not lied when he said there was a lot. Jungkook's mind could barely comprehend what was actually happening before he was piling waffles, sausages, bacon, and eggs onto his plate. When he sat down, Jimin gave him a disapproving look and he glared back.

"What?" He prodded, quirking an eyebrow at the older. Jimin just shook his head and stood up.

As Jungkook finished his first waffle, Jimin has come back with a smaller plate of Kiwis, Strawberries, and was that pineapple? Jungkook has never eaten that before. The younger's face fell into a slight frown as Jimin pushed the plate of fruits beside his plate of whatever-the-fuck.

"You need to balance out your diet, babe." Jimin sighed as he grasped his coffee cup again, completely disregarding the fact that Jungkook literally began choking on his food

"I-Im sorry. Hold on." Jungkook spluttered as he hit his chest with his fist a few times. "Did you just call me babe? Dude that's literally illegal. Pedophilic, I tell you. Should I get you fir-" He was cut off as Jimin started laughing his ass off like he was just told the joke of the century, and the younger frowned. What was so funny?

"First of all, guk.." He wheezed under his breath as he attempted to even it out. "It's Pedophilia. Second," He paused for another breath. "It's not illegal. Now if we were to engage in sexual activity that would be illegal, But you're turning 18 in two days, so by the time we're in court, It'll be legal. Third.. I call lots of people babe, but I'd laugh if you told me you're straight."

"I'm straight."

Jimin howled with laughter, not even stuttering when he fell off his chair.

"Stop laughing! I like.. ass.. and stuff." Jungkook muttered.

Jimin laughed harder.

"S-sorry but.. sweetheart- you know men have asses too?"

"Shut up!"

PARTNERS FOR CRIME || VKOOKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें