Prologue

5 years after the world of witches, dragons, vampires, griffins, and werewolves have been open into the world of humans, a powerful werewolf is born. She was made to serve, yet power hungry King and his brother over threw her off the throne.

They became tyrants, evil, king and beta. They make the strongest and most evil pack.

Pack blood moon.

Being the omega of that pack she is made fun of; harassed; and abused, both physically and mentally.

The tyrant makes no hesitation to do the same. Beating her, starving her, and many more evil things that any normal person would want to stop.

But no one can stop him. He is the king of all kings. Power hungry and ruthless.

She lives in depression, fear, and hurt. She constantly wants to die, but no matter what, a little voice says not to.

She fights, doesn't let emotions control her, she is rock on the out side, but has a weakening inner core, that isn't easily opened. She fights. She stays strong even though she isn't.

Yet the one time she finds freedom,
She finds a obstacle.
Yet she also finds strength,
Wisdom,
Friends,
And love.

She needs to defeat this evil that put obstacles, hurt, and depression in her life.
But before that,

She needs to become
His omega.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My first werewolf book :D hope yall enjoy! I want to thank mistandfuryy for helping me and for inspiring me,
I recommend her werewolf book, it's really cool!!!
Anyway love you guys