Chapter 2

TRIGGER WARINING: VIOLENCE

Quote of the chapter
Its better to fight for something,
Then live for nothing.
~George S. Patton

Lana's P.o.v

The next morning I wake up at 3:00 am, so I won't get caught, and I wake up Andi, who, might I say, is hard to wake up.

"Andi," I whisper softly, "Annndddiii," I say a little louder, getting upset, "ANDI WAKE UP OR ELSE!" I yell, I then feel my breath get taken away as I'm thrown to the wall. I look up to see Andi cover her mouth, and gets up to help me.

"Oh goddess, Lana! I'm so sorry!" She squeaks as she helps me up, I quickly forgive her as we get dressed, because I know when she gets scared her powers can go crazy, or not work at all.

But we had a problem... Andi want camouflage, I want black. So we are debating wether or not we should have black, or camo. I call my mom in out of pure frustration.

"Gee, well black would probably be the best for this time. But maybe camo can be saved for later?" She tells us. We agree and get dressed. I'm dressed in a black long sleeve shirt, a black beanie, black and dark blue Adidas, and black leggings.

Andi is wearing a black dress, with black leggings, black converse. She luckily has jet black hair, unlike my brunette self.

As we are eating a small breakfast of fruit, my sister wakes up and comes in the kitchen with her stuffed bunny. She walks up to me and sits in my lap and lays her head on my shoulder. I look down at her and run my hand through her Straw blond hair.

"Do you really have to go?" She looks up at me with her big, brown, doe eyes. I sigh and kiss her forehead.

"I'm sorry Noelle... I have to, for our safety..." I reply to her, she then buries her head in my shirt as I feel tears soak through my shirt.

I hug her and she hugs back.

My mom then comes in. "Guys, right now is the best time to leave, so we better get going," I let go of Noelle, and she gets down from my lap as me, Andi, my Mother, and Noelle all walk out.

I grab my bat man backpack, and Andi grabs her maroon backpack. We tried to pack as lightly as possible, which was easy for me since I dont have a lot of stuff, but Andi needed help, she is a bit of a hoarder.

As I hug my mom I start to hear small sobs come from my sister. I look down at her and hug her.

"Never forget me Nana, please..." I look at her and smile a small smile. I remember when I first met her.

Me and my mom rescued her from the forest after her dad got killed in a rouge attack. She was still only about two years old, and her mother had plausibly died before that, because we could not find anyone else who had relation to her. So we took her in and raised her, as if she was always apart of our family. Ever since she has had panic attacks because of the trauma, and I always had to help calm her down. We're inseparable, well until now.

"Never Nol, you'll always be my best friend, no matter what." I say, my eyes getting misty. She looks up and says, "I love you Nana, please visit me soon though... I'll miss you." I run my hand through her hair.

"I love you too Nol, and I'll try to visit as much as I can if possible," I promise her. I give her one last hug as Andi and I walk off my porch. I wave as we walk into the woods.

I see my mom take a tissue and wipe away tears. She rarely cries, but losing her first child and only full blooded child with her and her mate is hard.

I'll miss her and my sister.

Andi's P.o.v

We walk into the woods as I see Lana wipe her eyes with her sleeve. She looks at me and gives me a small smile, I smile back. Its rare to see her cry ever since her father died. She stays strong for him, Lana never told me how he died, just that he was sick. I felt bad for her, losing her father at Seven years old...

She is very secretive, she barely tells me anything about her family. I just hope that one day she will.

Tomorrow Lana is turning 19. She is terrified. That is one reason why she left, her father was a omega, and so was her mother. But when her father died, she was next in line for the omega line, at least thats what the Alpha king said, but he is a jerk so he is most likely saying that just because he hates the family.

But she can't become omega until she is 19. And if she moves packs, she hopes she will be a regular pack member, that is why she is moving packs and running away.

I'm zoned out as I hit Lana when she stops.

"Lets stop here for a little," She states, clearly stressed.

I nod as we take out our sleeping bags. Lana stays awake as I fall asleep.

Lana's P.o.v

When I see that Andi is fast asleep, I silently cry, knowing that I might never see my family again... I feel weak knowing this, but I must stay strong for everyone. I need to find a new pack by tomorrow.

I look at my watch and see that its 6:27 AM. We've been traveling for 2 and a half hours. We departed at 3:30.
I decide to grab my favorite book, and read it silently.

As I am on Chapter 12 I hear twigs breaking. I quickly sniff the air.

Rouges.

I look down at Andi and shake her awake. "Andi, wake up!" I whisper. She opens one of her eyes.

"Whaz wrong," she says in a gravely voice, "is someone here?" I nod as she gets up.

She gives me a hand signal. I nod.

When we were in 4th grade we made a secret hand language, so in case of a emergency we would be able to communicate with no one being able to understand us. We also taught our selves Morse code for the same reason.

She quietly recites a spell and wind whips around us as a purple dome appears and fades away. I walk up to where I saw the dome and punch. I hear a loud bang as my hand comes in contact with the dome. I yelp in pain as I bring my fist, now red from how hard I hit the dome, and rub it as I walk back to Andi.

She smiles, which fades as she points behind me. I turn around to see a brown wolf with scars along its face and back. I smirk to myself knowing that it will just hit the dome.

It lunged and did hit the dome, but when he touched the dome it all shattered like glass. My eyes widened with fear as it shakes fur out. It looks straight at me as it slowly walks forward. Then it lunged at my neck, but I ran out of the way. I tripped on a tree branch and fell. I saw the wolf walk back to me. I tried to crawl as fast as I can away before it can hurt me.

That was until I heard a growl, the wolf looked behind them as I quickly got up and started to run away.

But I heard a gasp, "LANA RUN!" Andi yelled.

I ran as fast as I can, but I felt claws dig into my back and I fell and hit a rock.

"LANA NO!!!" I hear come from Andi. I want to yell back that I'm fine.

But I never get the chance as blackness consume me.

---------------

Oh no! What happened to Lana?!

AGAIN!!! I'm really sorry for not posting, but I was on vacation and had no WIFI!!! *INSERT SOB*

Well anyway I hope that you Enjoyed, love you guys and thanks for the support!!!

Question of the chapter:
What was a moment in your life when you thought everything was going according to plan, but you were so wrong?