Chapter 6

You have all been probably waiting for it....

Quote of the chapter:
"The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking."
― Albert Einstein

Hunters POV

I stomp back to the pack house, angered that she would disrespect me like that. Just because she is my mate, doesn't give her the right to slap me!

'Well you were the idiot that called her a coward and provoked mate.' My wolf, Lance, states, I cut the link. I don't need a smart wolf talking to me like that, I am already mad enough.

I walk into my study as my phone starts ringing, I pick it up to hear one of my two bratty younger sisters, February.

"WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME YOU FOUND A MATE, I MEAN I AM YOUR ONE AND ONLY SISTER, SO YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!" February screams. I rub my temple as she gives me a migraine.

"First of, when where you my only sister, because you also have your twin, Faith. Second off, I did not tell you because of this. Wait, who did tell you?" I ask, still rubbing my head.

"Ellie." I groan in annoyance, Ellie is Februarys best friend, and is the only Dragon in this pack. Ellie came when she was young, with her hair a tangled mess and tears streaming down her face. Her fleet was attacked and all of her family and the rest of the dragons in that fleet were killed by the Alpha king, since the leader of the mountain did not give the Alpha the things he needed.

So we took Ellie in and she became one of the most annoying, sarcastic, and probably most hyper people in this pack.

"Of course it was her. But how she she find out?"

"She saw the little fight you and your new mate got into, and kinda sent me a video. Boy was that girl brave to slap you like that!" I growl.

"Oh well I have to go, I'll see you later! Goodbye."

" Wait, no! I need to-" I hang up and groan. I go on my computer look up my mates name. Her file immediately pops up.

Name: Alana Melody Bloom

Age: 19

DoB: 6/25/1999

Parents:
(Mother) Tansy Bloom, Alive
(Father) Damien Bloom, deceased

Siblings:
(Sister) Noelle Bloom, Adopted

Medical conditions: Severe Depression, GAD, ADD

Spouse: N/A

Children: N/A

Species: Werewolf

Eye color: Light brown

Hair color: Brown

Skin tone: Caucasian

Birth marks/ Tattoos/ Scars/ freckles: Several deep scars on back, legs, arms, and chest, Has freckles.

I lean back into my chair, looking at the information, wanting to know more. I sigh deeply, and turn off my computer, not knowing what else to do, I get up and walk outside. I look at my pack, how it thrives, how its safe.

I walk back up to the pack house to see Ellie talking to Joel, she turns to me and smirks.

"Well hello lover boy, how is your new boo?" She taunts. I roll my eyes.

"She is sleeping." Joel answers for me. "Or she should be..." I just slightly shake my head and continue to the kitchen. I walk in and grab a granola bar from the counter and unwrap it, as my mates friend comes in.

She immediately walks past me and grabs a glass of water. The girl then runs out, clutching the water.

I roll my eyes and I sit down, at least until I hear a blood curtailing scream.

----------

Oh jesus, that sounds rough, i mean, who would want to live with hunter? i feel bad for Ellie!

JUST KIDDING

maybe...