Chapter 7

"The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking."

Albert Einstein

Lana's POV

I'm sitting there, looking out of the window, while Andi went to get me a water, after hearing me crying. I didnt want her to, but she hated seeing me like that, so I'm trying to calm myself down.
I look in a mirror, to see that I look terrifying. I have bags under my eyes and my face is thin. And my fair skin looks paler then before.

I sigh before I hear the door open, thinking that its Andi I turn around, to see no one. I look at it, confused. I slowly start to walk towards it, until I feel a tap on my shoulder, I freeze in place. I turn back around to see no one again. I start getting really creeped out.

I start to back away, when I hear a small "boo" behind me, when my reflexes take over and I quickly turn around and grab the person by their neck and I push them up to the wall, just to see its a girl with blue hair and a creme dress on.

She screams a high pitch shriek, I release my grip on her, and I cover my ears, she falls to the floor, gasping for air. I look back at her to see her getting up and rubbing her neck. She looks at me, "Remind me not to scare you, very jumpy indeed." Says the girl.

"O-okay." I reply. We look at each other before the door slams open, Hunter and Joel come in.

"What is happening?" Joel asks. I just point at the girl, and Hunter groans. He grabs her by the arm and pushes her out. He looks at me with a pained expression, he puts his hand into his pocket. Joel goes out while smiling awkwardly.

"I'm sorry about her, she is always like this." I shrug, not looking him in the eyes, he growls and grabs my face and makes me look at him, I slap his hand away.

"Don't touch me!" I tell him. He sneers at me.

"You're my mate, I have every right to touch you!"

"I do not care! I don't want you to touch me, so don't." He puts his face in his hands.

"You are so difficult!" Hunter yells. I just turn away, I know im acting childish, but he is enormous bully.

"Fine! If you want to act like a child, I'm going to treat you like one." He storms out and slams the door. I sigh and try to go out to find the door locked.

"Of course."