Transported

Reianne's POV
Since its sem break in our school, I decided to invite Marriane, Kaia, Guia, Bea and Isabella to a sleepover in a hidden place I found in school. Right now, all of us are waiting for Bea to finish placing her sleeping bag down.

"Damn Bea, you sure are slow." Kaia exclaimed, smirking.

"Oh be quiet Kaia! You were the last person to come in the room!" Bea exclaimed, trying to not loose her calm and go on a rampage.

"Could you shut your fucking dickass mouths! I'm talking with my friends online here!" I exclaimed, angered that I was interupted in my typing. Suddenly, I was hit in the head with a book by Bea. I rubbed my head. "What was that for!?" "You were the one who told us to be quiet but you're the loud one." "And also, language lady!" Bea and Guia exclaimed to me.

"You know Guia and Bea, you are just like damn twins. And don't you dare hurt Reianne!" Marriane said, hugging me like I was her teddy bear.

"CAN YOU ALL BE DAMN FUCKING QUIET! CAN'T WE JUST WATCH DIABOLIK LOVERS RIGHT NOW! I WANNA SEE SHUU!!"

"Ok, ok. Don't get your panties in a twist." Marriane exclaimed, grabbing her red HP laptop and started going to an anime-watching website. The others waited patiently for her to finish finding the anime. We gathered around her once she pressed 'play' but a white light consumed us and we blacked out.

~Time Skip and Karlheinz' POV~

I was in the throne room watching my sons suck Eve in a glass ball when a bright light appeared in front of me. After it dissapeared, six females that have the hair color of my sons are there laying on the floor. They looked to be waking up so I hid in the shadows.

Third POV
Reianne: Ugh, my head damn hurts...

Daphne: Tell me about it. Wait why the hell my hair red?

Kaia: I don't mind the blonde hair as long as I can listen to the anime openings.

Guia: Why do I feel like a female dog in heat?

Bea: I really hate it when I wake up on the floor.

Isabella: Why do I have a teddy!? Doesn't matter it's cute anyway.

Karlhienz studied the girls' hair, eyes and personality. All of which almost the same as his sons.

This will be interesting...

Please bear with the cuss words. These are actually some stuff of what they might say in real life. Hope you enjoyed this first chapter!

Ja ne~

-Meredy~chan