A Blonde Idiot

Quick A/N. From this chapter forward, I am going to start the POVs from youngest Ookami (Sunami) to the oldest Ookami (Laina). If there are any violent reactions or questions, please message me in my message board. Also, happy birthday to my history teacher, T. Beth. This is from one of the school year 2017-2018 student from BAA, Molintas. I hope that you enjoyed your birthday!

Ja ne~

~Meredy-chan

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sunami's POV
We were riding the limo going to the Sakamaki mansion. The seating formation from left to right (going around) is: Subaru, Laina, Laito, Kana, Kanato, Reki, Reiji, Shiro, Shuu, Ayano, Ayato and me. Kana and Kanato were talking to each other and teddys, Ayano and Ayato are sleeping (since it was a LONG ride), Laina and Laito are holding hands but Laito is touching Laina's thigh, Reki and Reiji were reading a book about werewolves and Subary and I are glaring out the window. I would catch Subaru glancing at me from time to time. We stopped at the Sakamaki mansion, making Ayano and Ayato wake up with a jolt. We went out, starting with Subaru and I, and went inside only for me to see a short, blonde girl fall the the stairs and break a glass. The blonde's blood was dropping from her thigh. My urges of sucking blood controlled me but before I attacked her I was stopped by Laina pulling my arm.

The Sakamakis looked at me confused while the short blonde looked at me in fear but they all stopped when Reki cleared her throat. "I am sorry for Sunami. We jut realized that once she sees blood or is thirsty she can't control her thirst and gets out of control." Reki explained. "Hey bitch, if you don't clean that up right now I'll let my sister go and catch you." Laina said in a serious tone. I am used to it same with my sisters because when we were in the our dimension wherein her name is 'Guia', she is sometimes cheery sometimes serious. The Sakamakis, especially Laito, was shocked from the serious response of my perverted sister.

The blonde scurried away fast in fear. After she was completely gone, Laina let go of me. I huffed anf asked where our rooms are. Reiji said where our rooms our and the Sakamakis are going to escort us. Each Sakamaki took their look alike, leaving me with Subaru. We walked silently but akwardly. When I went in my new room, I heard the door lock and turn to see Subaru right in front of me. He grabbed my shoulder and pulled the clothing covering it down. "I need blood." Was what he said before sinking his fangs on my shoulder. I winced but soon relaxed. After a while he removed his fangs and showed me his arm. "We'll be drinking each other's blood for no on got that?" He demanded and I nodded, feeling the need for blood. I sank my fangs gently as to not hurt him to much and started sucking on his blood. His blood tasted very sweet like alot of candy being mixed together. Subaru grunted when I sank my fangs deeper in him. I stopped and removed my fangs from his neck.

"I kinda feel sleepy." We said together and widened our eyes. We chuckled. "How about we sleep together on my bed. Seems we need rest from all these events." I said and he nodded in agreement. We laid down on my new bed and slept, him hugging me from behind.

Third Person POV
Laina and Laito were in charge of calling the tsunderes to come eat dinner. When Laina opened the door she tried not to 'aww'. Laito saw Laina's face and looked inside and saw the two tsunderes cuddling each other in their sleep. Both got out a camera from nowhere abd took photos. After, they left the room to inform Reiji and Reki about it.