10. A Little Thing Called Love

Song I'm currently listening too - Up All Night by One Direction.

Josh's POV

I spend all day cuddled up on the sofa with Maya in my arms. I couldn't stop smiling at her. Evie was spending the night with Shawn and Katy.

"Stop staring." Maya said without even looking up at me. It's almost as if she knows. Then again she has to be able to things like this if she, I mean we, have a 5 year old daughter.

"I'm not staring, I'm admiring your beauty." She looked up at me.

"You always have something perfect to say at any moment in time." She kissed me and I happily returned it. the kiss got very deep, very fast. I picked Maya up bridal style and walked with her through to our room. We landed on the bed, and before it could go any further, Maya spoke up.

"Josh, there's something you should know before this goes any further." She held both my hands.

"What? I know you're not a virgin." She giggled.

"Obviously. But I haven't done anything since-"

"Since you had your first time with me?" I interrupted her. She nodded. "We don't have to go any further than making out if you don't want to." I tucked a stray bit of hair behind her ear.

"No, I'm planning on going all the way with you. Right Here, Right Now!" Before I could ask if she was sure, my shirt was getting unbuttoned.

Maya's POV

Waking up in Josh's arms was the best feeling in the world. It brought back so many memories of my first time. I'm glad everything in life worked it's self out. Eventually.

"You're never leaving my arms Penelope." Josh said still with his eyes closed. He must be able to sense that I'm awake.

"I hate my middle name."I groaned.

"I don't. I think it's very cute." I felt him kiss my head. "Just like the rest of you. Even when you scream my name." I blushed and hit him over the head with a pillow.

"Shut up. Other girls probably have as well." I lay back down, as he held on to me tighter.

"Nope just you." I looked up at him confused. "I never once dated a girl while I was away. No one compares to you Maya Penelope Hart."

"It's Hunter." I giggled. "But seriously, thank you for always sticking by me and believing in me. Nobody else ever does the same way as you do. You've always been there for me. Everyday I wear the necklace you have me before you left. It helped me feel closer to you." I held up the necklace.

"When I gave you this, it had 3 hearts. I took one with me, but it still had to. Why does it only have 1 now?" I smiled at him.

"When I found out I was having a girl, I went and bought her a plain necklace chain and attached a heart to it. Nobody ever figured out you were her father. Are her father."

"Did I mention I love you. 'Cause I can say it again." He looked at me.

"I want you to say it 50 times, even in French." We laughed remembering the past. "For the record, I love you too." I kissed him gentley. After the kiss we cuddled up under the duvet and fell asleep in each other's arms.