Chapter 4

Danae POV

Hi my name is Nae. I'm 17 and a senior in high school i'm light-skin, small waist big booty pretty teeth and grey eyes. I'm usually outgoing but I don't have any friends in my school bc of the way that I dress. I'll give you a little background so that you'll know why I dress so conservatively. As a child, my aunt would watch me while my mother worked and during that time she would let my uncle drool over me and there's been times where he would try to come onto me. When I told my aunt about it, she old my mom that I tried sleeping with her husband. That gave him permission to do whatever he wanted around her to me. Due to that, I don't wear anything that shows off my figure.

Destin POV

Wassup, I'm Destin and y'all already read that I'm a fine piece of chocolate and a ladies man. I do believe that there's somebody out there for me but I haven't came across a good female .. they're all hoes to me. My bestfriend is Terrance I don't too much care for the others they just came with Tee. I'm 17 and a senior in high school. I live on my own and I own 4 cars. A matte white on white BMW, a silver Impala, candy red Chevy Tahoe and a baby blue mustang. No I'm not a drug dealer I know y'all were thinking it. My dad is though. I don't speak to my dad but he's helped me start a string of strip clubs so that my money is invested and I could build a life for myself.

Terrance POV

Hey y'all I'm Terrance and I'm Destins bestfriend. I'm the drug dealer and I'm the boss yadigg? I know they say I have a girlfriend but lemme tell you something .. I do not. I don't have time for commitment rn I got this lil piece that come through when I call to bust a nut and that's it. Of course I live on my own .. I mean I'm the kingpin around here so it's a steady money flow.