Chapter 5

Danae POV

School year is over so I'm stuck at home with no social life ugh mane I need friends. I'm a little hungry so I decide to stop by Bojangles for some fries. I get into my all white Benz that mommy got me for my birthday and hook up my iPhone 7plus to bluetooth an my song starts playing. "I don't wanna pretend with youuu talkin India I wanna do everything under the sun" this is my song it just speaks to me I wish somebody could feel this way about me. After I pull into the parking lot I walk into the restaurant and it's like everyone from school is having a reunion in the lobby. I instantly feel myself starting to shut down bc I'm not in my normal conservative attire my curves are in plain sight.

"So this bitch came up in here tryna flex like she cute or something?"

I hear a popular girl named Makayla say and instantly everyone's attention turns towards me. I ignore her and proceed to order my food so that I can get out of there with no problems. As I'm waiting for my food, I notice a fine ass boy sitting with a group of guys laughing about something. I can't help but notice his chocolate skin and perfect teeth not to mention he is handsome as hell.

"Ma'am .. your food ...." my thoughts are interrupted

"oh thank you I'm sorry" I apologize and grab my bag and start to walk out.

As I near the door Makayla is still on her bullshit and starts talking shit as I try to walk by her and her friends. I feel a tug on my hair as my head snaps back and I instantly go into attack mode. I swing around and start catching her with my left hooks then I stick my leg behind hers causing her to fall and I proceed to drag her around the lobby while beating that ass. When I see her shit start to leak, I stomp her a few times before someone yanks me away from her and tells me to chill in a deep voice.

"Stupid bitch"

I say as I spit in her face while being pulled out of the building I finally see who pulled me from Makayla and it was mr chocolate I saw earlier

"you good?"

"yeah I'm straight she just had me fucked up" I giggle and he looks at me surprised.

"I've never heard you speak like that .. let alone speak at all"

then it's my turn to look surprised "do I know you??" I ask

"we go to school together .. I'm Destin lol most known nigga in school don't act like youn know who I am"

"um cockiness doesn't look too good my guy" I say as I roll my eyes

I get in my car and start to drive away without giving him a chance to reply.

Destin POV

I'm stuck in place as I watch her drive away. Did she really just leave me standing there like a dummy nigga?? Who tf she think she is? She is fine as fuck though no lie her hair is long curly and real unlike these other hoes, her eyes are gorgeous and that ASS maneeeeee but I don't like how she dismissed me like I'm just a normal ass nigga. I go back inside and see that Makayla is nowhere to be found .. whatever lmao bout time somebody slept her ass she talks too much shit.

Don: "where was you at nigga??"

Tee: "right you was gone for a minute"

"haha I had to get shorty away from Makayla store she killed her"

Kamen: "ain't that ole girl you put the bet on? you got her number??"

"naaaaw mane she dismissed me like i was some goof or something"

They all start dying laughing and clowning me so I leave them sitting at the table and walk out the restaurant hop into my BMW and pull off. As I'm driving home, shorty from bojangles is stuck in my mind..

Sorry for the late updates lol it's been years lol ..

What do y'all think?? Nae dissed him like no other lol

Like, comment vote!! Don't be a silent reader please!!