Chapter 2

"Niggaaaaaaaaa, what is ?! Wassuh my nigga" is what Destin hears down the hall. It's his homeboys Don, Kamen, and Terrence. They were known for being the biggest thugs in Smith High School and also known as 'Hoe Gods'. Don was solid, muscular, lightskin, stood at 6'1 and had shoulder length dreads. Kamen was a little shorter standing at 5'7, lightskinned, with hazel eyes and a curly crop cut. Terrence was slim and tall with ripples of muscles, a clean cut mohawk and brown skin. Destin was the best out of the bunch with chocolate skin, a clean fade, brown eyes, ripples on ripples of muscles, standing at a solid 6 feet and a perfect white smile. Each had a girlfriend except for Destin .. he was the lead on type to just hit it and quit it.
Danae's POV

I just wanted to get through today with no problems. I haven't made any friends nor has a guy tried to push up on me this year. It's official, im lame .. im graduating with no social life! Maybe I should've revealed my body instead of wearing these stock house dresses ..

Narrators POV

Danae was a very gorgeous girl. She had thick hips, a slim waist, light skin, and long curly hair that cascaded down to the small of her back. The problem is that she is very inverted and keeps herself covered from head to toe and has never came close to sexual intercourse.

Destin's POV

Why the hell does she dress like that I mean she's a yellow bone im pretty sure she fine and maybe-- "Destin .. Destin ?! Wassuh with youu why youu staring at her like that for ?" Terrence asks. I cant tell dawg what was really running my dome.."I was justwondering what the hell she got going on up under that dress b", Destin replies. "Maaaannnnnn you aint EVER sliding through them legs.. she a geek.. she gets no play dawg!" Terrence pauses "Thats like trynaa pull a cuffed bitch.. it wont happen" he adds. At this, Destin has to rub it in,"Well nigga.. I fucked YOUR bitch lastnight, got head, nutted on her and made her clean it up.. hope you aint kiss her dawg!". Terrence's jaw dropped ..