Chapter 7

3 months later

Destin POV

My doorbell is ringing nonstop so I stomp downstairs and yank the door open to see Tee's annoying ass at my door. He pushed past me and heads to the kitchen. I follow him and see him in my fridge like he owns in.

"Get yo ass out my fridge mane ole homeless starving ass boy" I smirk

"Fuck you I came by to see if you wanted to roll to the club later on I heard it's a line of new bitches dancing tonight" he says

"Yeah I'll roll what time?" I ask

"Around 11 boy" he replies walking out slamming my door.

I shake my head and walk upstairs. It's already 9 so I start getting ready. I go take a shower and lotion up and go to my closet to see what ima wear. I pull out an all white true religion shirt, jean trues and my all white 11's. After getting dressed I spray myself with cologne and let my dreads hang down. I grab the keys to my candy red Tahoe and head towards the club. The line is long and it's a lot of bad bitches and I see a few that I make note to get numbers from later on. I walk straight in and go to VIP I see Don and Tee surrounded by bottles and bitches I go dap them up and start to enjoy myself. Makayla walks over and offers a lap dance and I nod telling her to go ahead I didn't know she was a dancer here but aye I'm a lil crossfaded so whatever maybe she'll suck my dick later on haha. While she's giving me my dance I see Tee talking to a bad brown skin bitch with long hair and she's standing next to a light skin with curly hair and when she turns I see that it's Nae. I haven't seen her since she curved me at the corner store. I push Makayla off of me while she protests and walk up to Nae.

"Wasgood ma?" I question

She turns around and smiles and she's looking nice tonight. Her hair is down and her dress is form fitting and she smells amazing.

"You gone keep staring or what?" she smirks and laughs.

"My bad ma you just look beautiful .. I haven't seen you in a while how you been?" I ask

Before she can answer, her friend whispers something in her ear then walks off with Tee. Tee daps me up and tells me he's headed out with Nae's friend.

"Would you mind taking me home" nae asks.

Of course I agree and go tell my niggas that I'm out.

Danae POV

Kai and I decided to go to the club tonight but she left with some guy from VIP so I had to ask Destin's ass for a ride home. Kai's become my bestfriend over these past few months and we're nearly inseparable you won't ever see one without the other.

The ride back to my house is silent not awkward just really peaceful.

"Can I ask you a question?"
Destin asks

"You just did" I smartly reply.

"See .. you got a smart ass mouth. Ima fix that though" he states and I mug him

"Why won't you just let me be your nigga? Every time I try to talk to you, you act like you're better than anybody and play me to the left. In high school you were this nerd that didn't talk to anybody and dressed like a nun a whole sweetie now look at you .. your fucking attitude sucks." he scoffs.

I sit silently before answering. I didn't realize that I was being as rude as he says I was just getting out of my shell.

"I'm sorry for being mean but why would I let you be my dude? Look how many females you have on your dick I don't trust you just like I don't trust any other nigga. Never have and never will. All y'all wanna do is have sex and I'm not ready for that I'm not ready for the heartbreaks none of that I'm beyond straight" I reply

The car is silent for a while and I see Destin deep in thought. Just like I thought he didn't deny anything I said. I look out my window and notice that we're not going to my house. We pull into a gated driveway he puts in the code and pulls in front of the house. He looks at me for a minute shakes his head and says

"I'm not gonna hurt you Nae"

He gets out the car opens my door and waits for me to get out. I follow him into the house and stand near the front door. It's nicely decorated, everything is white and glass and plush looking

"You hungry?" he interrupts my thoughts.

"Yessssss make me a BLT with oil salt and pepper and bacon!!" I exclaim

He chuckles and puts my bacon on. He tells me to follow him and he shows me upstairs hands me a big shirt and shows me the bathroom so that I could take a shower. He leaves me there and goes back downstairs I guess to finish my sandwich. The bathroom is nice so I strip down to nothing then on the water and step through the sliding glass doors into the hot water. He has dove soap in here so I lather myself in that three times and step out to wrap myself in the towel. After I lotion up I put on the shirt he gave me and realize that I don't have any panties and I'm damn sure not finna put on the same underwear tf.

I walk back into the room and see him laying on the bed and my sandwich is on the stand next to him I go straight to my food and eat I while moaning and hear him chuckling but I don't care it's so good.

"Was it good ma?" I chuckle

I giggle and nod and just look at him. He nods me to come to him and I hesitate but I crawl over to him he hugs me and puts his head in my hair. I start to melt in his embrace and I can feel my wall start to crack he's so handsome and I do like him despite his cockiness I take a deep breath.

"Promise you won't hurt me Destin" I whisper.

He lets me go and looks at me and sincerely responds

"I won't ma"

We continue looking at each other and I don't know we're getting closer until I feel his soft lips touch mine. He bites my bottom lip and I part my lips and he slips his tongue in my mouth. By now he's on top of me kissing me passionately like he's been in love for years. He pulls away and starts kissing on my neck I let out a soft moan and he chuckles lifts up my shirt and continues to kiss his way down to my nipples and he sucks them then kisses more until he reaches my girl. We both pause and he looks at me for permission and I nod. He licks my slit then parts my lips and licks my clit then starts to gradually suck on it.

"Ahhhhhh" I moan

I've never felt anything like this and I'm moaning uncontrollably he then sticks his tongue into my hole and starts penetrating

"Destin" I moan loudly and grab his head and start grinding against his tongue I feel my stomach tighten and the pleasure heightens he starts slurping faster and I release into his mouth and he licks up every last drop. I try to catch my breath and he comes up to kiss me then holds me in an embrace and I fall asleep in his arms.

Destin POV

Last night was eventful. Nae finally let me in and I really don't wanna hurt her I wanna give her the world and show her that I'm not what she thought I was. I can be everything she's ever wanted. I didn't mean to eat her pussy though but I don't regret it she tasted and smelled good so I'm cool. She starts to stir and then she opens her eyes and looks at me and smiles.

"Morning" she smiles

"Goodmorning ma what you got planned today?" I ask

"Probably call Kailyn and see how her night went and chill in the house" she replies

I nod then get up to handle my hygiene and she follows me to do the same. She gathers all of her things and head downstairs I throw on some shorts a shirt grab my keys and go downstairs. I then grab her hand lock up and lead her to the car and we pull off towards her house after she puts her address in the gps. As we pull up to her house I don't want her to leave but I have business to handle with the club so I make a mental note to see her later.

"Baby I'll see you later?" I question

"Yeah" she nods

I walk her to the door and wrap my arms around her waist I lean down to kiss her after she smiles I watch her walk in before getting in my car and pulling off.

Like, Comment Share!!!

Destin finally cuffed Nae

They had sexual activities what next??