Chapter 6

Danae POV

I walk through the door and see my mommy sitting at the island in the kitchen and go over to her

"hi mommy wyd?"

Mom: "waiting on you actually baby. I'm going on a business trip so you'll be at home by yourself for two weeks .. while I'm gone I really want you to get out make some friends pleaseeee"

"I'll try but I can't make any promises mommy......."

I kiss her then he's upstairs and rub myself a lavender bath. I strip down and settle into the water and as I sit there Destin's face pops into my head. He's just so fine from his dreads down to his built body but why must he be so damn cocky?? I glance down at my phone realizing that I've been in the tub for an hour. I get out and wrap myself in a towel and go pick out some cotton boy shorts and a sports bra lotion myself down and get in my bed. I log onto my Facebook page and see that I have a few messages. One is from Kailyn and it says Hey girl I saw what happened at bojangles are you okay? We should hang out one day. I start to ignore it but then I think about what my mom asked me .. I have been wanting some friends so maybe I should try it out and see. I message her back and give her my number.

???: hey it's Kailyn

Me: wassup

???: we can meet for lunch tomorrow so we can talk if you want?

Me: sure it's a date :)

???: ok girly I'm gonna head to bed

Me: night

We'll see what happens hopefully good things bc I don't have time for sheisty bitches mane. I snuggle into my covers and drift off to sleep. I wake up to my phone buzzing and I groggily answer it not knowing who it is.

"WAKE THAT ASS UP!!!! We eating at Olive Garden. "

Kailyn dumb ass.

"ite mane I'm up I'll be there in an hour"

Before she can say anything, I hang up .. I hate being woken up I swear I do. I step into my closet and settle for an off white off the shoulders top and some boyfriend jeans. Then I throw my hair into a bun do my makeup and make sure I look decent. I'm trying this normal dressing thing and seeing how it goes. I grab my keys and head towards Olive Garden. I pull up and walk inside and I spot Kailyn in a booth I walk over and she jumps up to hug me.
(Nae outfit in MM)
"Damnnnn mama you look gooooood that ass though"

I giggle and thank her and start thumbing  through the menu.

"So what happened yesterday?" Kailyn asks. "She had it coming though"

"She had me fucked up she shouldn't have touched me. I ain't do shit to her" I said smirking.

Kailyn laughs and keeps looking at her menu. She's pretty she has long hair that stops mid back brown skin big brown eyes thick thighs and a fat ass. She seems genuine for right now, I could get used to her.

"Can I start you off with something to drink?" the waitress asks.

"Yeah I want a water no lemon" I reply

Kailyn asks for a sweet tea and we go ahead and order. We both order the never ending bowl of pasta with chicken Alfredo.
Our food comes and we continue talking over lunch.

"You're a really cool person nae bae I fuck with you not even gone lie" says Kailyn

"Haha good bc you stuck with me now bitch but na fr I fuck with you too you cool as fuck and you're pretty" I reply.

We leave the restaurant and walk towards our cars still laughing and joking.

"Text me when you get home kai" I say before getting in my car.

"Ite I'll probably come by later" she says.

On my way home I stop at the corner store to get some skittles lol I'm addicted to them sadly. I grab the purple bag and go to checkout and Destin walks in I roll my eyes and start to walk out but he stops me

"Wassup ma?" he asks

"Nothing heading home" I reply

"I didn't catch your name and you look good where you been?" he licks his lips

I roll my eyes "business nigga but thank you"

"And where is this business? Keep it a buck you really playing knowing you're mine so why you keep playing me to the left?" he says and mugs me.

I look at him stupid and reply "I know your type you not on shit you just wanna fuck and dip so you can have something to run to your friends about and Danae ain't like that"

I walk out the store hopping into my car and pull off. I don't know why he thinks he can just have anybody he wants yeah he's fine but I'm not even the type. I'm still a virgin and I just ditched the stockhouse clothing lol. When I get home, my moms already gone so I decide to text Kai and tell her to come over.

Nae: Kaiiiiiiiiiiiii☹️

Kai💕: hi hi hi👀

Nae: Come spend the weekend with me my moms gone

Kai💕: okay send me the address and I'll be there in a few

I text her the address then go take a shower and change into some PINK sweats and a sports bra. The doorbell rings and I open the door for Kailyn.

"Heeeeyyyy BIIITTTCCCHHHHH" she yells.

"Why you always yelling wtf" I mug her.

She laughs and follows me up the stairs.

Destin POV

I pull up at the corner store to pick up some condoms bc I was low on supply I walked in and seen shorty from bojangles
when she seen me, she rolled her eyes and tried to walk away but she ain't gettin out that easy this time. I grab her arm stopping her from leaving

Wassup ma?" I ask

"Nothing heading home" she says

"I didn't catch your name and you look good where you been?" I lick my lips

"business nigga but thank you" she says rolling her eyes

"And where is this business? Keep it a buck you really playing knowing you're mine so why you keep playing me to the left?" I say mugging her.

"I know your type you not on shit you just wanna fuck and dip so you can have something to run to your friends about and Danae ain't like that" she scoffs.

Before I can say anything else, she walks out and pulls off. She gone get enough of walking off on me .. I'm starting to want her in more than a sexual way she intrigues me it's something about her. Her guard is definitely up. I head back home and realize I forgot the condoms oh well. Once again Nae is running through my mind she's just so beautiful and I just have to have her but she's giving me a run for my money I've never had any bitch deny me

I walk into my house and these niggas in my shit with their feet kicked up like they at home.

"Aye get y'all dirty ass feet off my tables bitch" I yell

They all move their feet immediately and Tee mugs me

"Bitch made haha Nae ass must've curved yo ass again" he laughs

I mug him and go into my room lock the door and fall asleep. I need some excitement in my life lol all I do is sleep, fuck hoes and eat and repeat.

Like, Comment Share

What y'all think about Kailyn befriending Nae??

Nae and Destin??