•cute moments

Steven:
           When you two lay on the couch all day watching cartoons and eating junk food and cuddling. Also its cuter when he gives you kisses and plays with your hair. (my goals)
|
Duff:
        When you guys decide to go on hikes in the mountains away from the busy city and get away. When you guys finally find your own private area to get away you both use it to your advantage to have romantic and private dates there. Also where you guys have a beautiful overlook over the city.
|
Axl:
       When he writes you a song telling you how he feels about you. Sending out all his thoughts and emotions about you and what he loves about you the most. Its even better when he sings them too and performs them live in front of the other boys making you blush.
|
Slash:
         You both go out BMX riding all day at a skate park and end up coming home after hours of riding. To then laying on the couch watching MTV, eating pizza and raw cookie dough all night long.
|
Izzy:
       The two of you go out and explore a record shop and buy new records to add to your collection of other oldie music. After you both spend the entire day at the record store you come home and either jam out or slow dance to music, dancing the night away.