•izzy imagine

The pain was unbearable, your stomach cramps became worse, as you were dealing with a splitting headache and nausea.

"Izzyyy!!" You called out from the living room.

No answer.

"Izzy Stradlin!" You screamed once more.

His soft footsteps came down the hallway, as he appeared in the doorway. His hair strung loosely, as the bags under his eyes were darker than ever. Seems as if he just woke up.

"Yes, baby?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"P-period, it's k-killing me." You quivered out, clutching your stomach as the pain got worse.

"Bad?" He asked.

"Izzy, I can't move an inch without my tummy hurting."

His face suddenly turned bright red. "Oh shit." He muttered.

"Izzy?" You asked.

"I will be right back, don't move." You heard Izzy grab his car keys and the front door slam shut.

After a few minutes the pain got worse, the cramps got worse while your headache became so unbearably painful it made you cry.

Fifteen minutes later the front door busted open and there Izzy stood with two grocery bags in his arms.

"Told you I'd be back." He smiled and walked to the couch. "Here babe, got you some stuff from the store."

He pulled out a box of tampons, a bottle of aspirin, sprite, a bag of chocolates, and a small tub of cookie dough ice cream.

"Izzy?"

"Hold on." He stated and ran for the bedroom.

Shortly he returned back with a heating pad, and a big fuzzy blanket.

Izzy climbed on the couch next to you, setting up the heating pad for your stomach, and cozying the both of you in blankets. After awhile the pain went away and it became a little more easier to function.

You both laid on the couch all day watching movies and eating ice cream. He cuddled up next to you, wrapping you in his arms. Before you eventually fell asleep in each others arms.