•axl imagine

It was finally the day, the day the boys came home for tour. Patiently you waited all day for Axl to come home. It was the longest five months of your life. All you wanted was to see Axl, and hold each other in your arms again.

You spent all day getting the house cleaned up, making it presentable for him. Even fixing up a nice home cooked meal for him when he comes home.

Once you finished up the last preparations of dinner, you looked up at the clock noticing it was just about time. One more minute. 

Quickly you fixed up your hair, smoothing out your outfit ready for him to walk through the front door at any second.

From outside a car door slammed shut, following by the sounds of keys jingling. The door slowly opened and there he was.

Axl wore his usual bandana, a white buttoned down shirt exposing his chest, blue jeans and his biker boots.

"Oh my god Y/N?" He dropped his bag before running into your arms at full force.

"Axl, I missed you so much!" You exclaimed as he spun you in circles.

"You have no idea how long these five months were. I missed you like crazy, I love you Y/N."

The both of you sat at the table eating dinner, while Axl talked about life on tour. Being away from home, performing every night, etc.

"Movie marathon?" He asked, while cleaning the dishes.

"Sure thing."

The both of you got in your pjs, bringing out various blankets and pillows from the room. You and Axl cuddled on the couch all night long watching movies and silently whispering every so often, about how much you loved each other.

An: Sorry this one is short and it sucks! maybeeee a Duff imagine next? ;)