•duff imagine

"Happy birthday beautiful."

You woke up and look up to see Duff leaning over your bed, grinning sinisterly.

"Hey, I told you I don't want surprises!" You scowled, rolling your eyes.

"Hey, it's my beautiful girlfriends birthday. I can't spoil her?" He frowned and shoved his hand in his pocket.

"It's okay Duff. What is the plan anyway?" You asked.

"Well." He paused, pulling you out of the bed.

"Follow me and you will see."

"Duff!" You giggled, as he tugged you down the staircase. Once you made it in the kitchen you were in awe

"Ta-da!"

Laid across the table was an array of delicious sweets like chocolates, cake, cupcakes. Followed by a pile of gifts, a giant teddy bear, including more.

"Duff?" You managed to croak out.

He nudged towards the celling.

"Look up."

Cowering the celling were millions of balloons. At the end were pictures of the two of you tied to the bottom. But others included small handwritten notes from Duff.

You walked over to one of them, pulling down the string, reading the note.

It read:
For her to be mine, forever and always.

You turned back around seeing Duff kneeling on one knee.

"Duff?"

"Y/N, you have made me the happiest man of my life. I would love to spend the rest of my life with you. With you as my wife. Would you do the honor of marrying me?"

It took no hesitation to run into his arms and shower him in kisses.

"Yes! Yes, I will marry you!" You exclaimed as Duff slid the ring on your finger.

"I love you Y/N McKagan."