Request For: IvyDex1

An: this imagine is for IvyDex1 hope you enjoy! btw this is my first time writing a request so i really hope you like it Lmao.

~

You stood in the mirror of your bedroom fixing up your hair. Axl was on his way to pick you up. Over the phone he was talking about the guys. The guys being Duff, Slash, Izzy, and Steven.

With one final spritz of perfume you heard a knock at the door.

"Perfect." You announced while running for the door. Once the door was open there Axl stood. Tight black leather pants, and matching shirt. His hair was tucked behind his ears while his bandana was tied around his head.

"Hey, Ivy!" Axl smiled and pulled you into a bear hug.

"Hi, Axl." You returned the hug and playfully tugged at his bandana. "Cute." You blushed and released.

"Well, the guys are on their way to . I told them that I was bringing you over and they went ape shit. You ready to go?" Axl asked, and tugged for your hand.

"Yep." You proudly announced and stepped outside the door.

The both of you walked down the driveway to Axl's car where he proudly opened up the door for you.

"I'm really excited that you can come over today." Axl announced.

"I am too." You said happily. "Are the other boys coming?"

"Yeah, they are on their way over now."

Before you knew it, you had already arrived to Axl's home. As you entered, Steven was laying on the couch chugging a bear.

"Waddup Ax, and Ivy!" Steven cheered happily.

"Hi Stevey." You and Axl said in unison.

As time went by Duff, Izzy and Slash had finally arrived. All of the boys drank through out the day. Except you. The big mountain of bottles in the kitchen gave a dead giveaway that the boys were all drunk.

"Okay, I am bored as fuck guys." Duff announced. "I wanna do somethin fun."

"Well alright." Slash said. "Maybe, truth or dare. That seems fun I think." Slash was hesitant but Izzy and Duff went along with the idea.

"Ivy?" Axl asked, with a grin.

"Sure! I'm down for it." You announced.

"Alright everyone get in a circle." Slash demanded as he pulled Izzy off the couch.

He went to the kitchen, picking up a empty beer bottle. Slash returned and sat in the circle with the rest of you.

"Here is how we play. Let's say I spin and it lands on Axl. I have to give him a truth or dare. Does everyone get it?" Slash asked.

"Yup, it's all good in my hood." Steven smiled, as he ruffled Duff's hair.

"Ivy, you sure you wanna play?" Axl asked, as he nudged your arm.

"Yes Axl, now cmon let's play."

Steven spun first and it landed on Izzy.

"Oh fuck." Izzy muttered.

"Truth or dare?" Steven asked.

"Truth." Izzy replied.

Steven grinned from ear to ear, punching Axl in the stomach. "Would you ever fuck a dude?"

"Steven, fuck no. God you are weird." Izzy mumbled and kicked the empty beer bottle on the ground over to Duff.

Duff spun the bottle and it landed on Axl.