8.You will be mine

DAMON STARK'S P.O.V

She hates me.

I thought after Andrea slammed the door in my face and I knocked for more than half an hour.She didn't answer.As much as I wanted to break open the bloody door and take her with me I couldn't. It would only make her hate me more.

She clearly wasn't going to forgive me any time soon so I left.I didn't go back to the office that afternoon.I had my assistant move all my meetings and went home.

I regretted lying to her so much.

I should have told her earlier.

I had been with more than half the women in New York but this woman was the first one that I truly cared about.I couldn't stop thinking about her.

"What do I do?"Desperation made me call Mark to ask for help.Stupid I know.He was almost the same as me but maybe had something in mind that I hadn't thought of.He came to my apartment.

"First of all,I told you so " He gloated and I threw a glass at the wall.Needless to say the living room was a mess there was broken glass and furniture everywhere.All because of my anger and pain.But off all the things in my house the most broken was me."calm down Damon...just give her some time"

"How much time!?"I ran my hand through my dishevelled hair.

"A few days or weeks maybe"

"What!?No!You don't understand I need her.I can't stand it when she is sad.You should have seen the look in her eyes.I hurt her and I have to fix it.I have to get her back Mark"

"And you will if you calm down first " He slowly took the glass I had just picked up from my hand before I had the chance to break it.

I took a deep breathe.For weeks I knew this was going to happen and I wasn't prepared.Deep inside I had known she would find out one day and hate me.It was inevitable but I didn't know how much it would hurt.

I took another glass of Tom Collins I had my personal chef make and went to bed leaving Mark alone in the living room.Before I got into bed I heard him leave the house.

I couldn't sleep at all.At three in the morning I went to the home office to pass time but I couldn't concentrate on anything at all. I was just having flashbacks of what had happened the previous day.Painful flashbacks.

I passed out on my desk at four o'clock in the morning.

***
"Mr.Stark...Mr.Stark...sir?"Someone was shaking my shoulders probably trying to wake me,I did my best to open my eyes.My vision was blurry but after a few rubs wuth my fists I was able to see clearly.Everlyns short form was stood in front of me."Do you want some coffee?"

"Lots of it and...uh...have to furniture in the living room replaced.I want it exactly the way it was "She nodded.She was walking towards the door and she turned around to face me,a sympathetic look on her face.

"You'll get her back Mr.Stark,just send her some nice flowers and a card " she gave a smile.

"How did you know?"

"I can see it in your eyes...plus the living room gave it away"

I took a long shower and got ready for work.I had hope.I didn't come this far with her just for it to end like that.No.Giving up?Not an option.

Not wanting to seem creepy I didn't go to her office and do things in the heat of the moment.So I did what Everlyn had told me.

"So what kind of flowers and do you want to be sent to her?"I personally called the flower boutique.

"All of them"

"What do you mean all of them"

"I mean all the flowers you have.Every single one,from the biggest bouquet to the smallest.I want then sent by morning."

"O-ok"the happiness was clear in the man's voice.He hung up after I told him what to write on the card.I tried to call her at four o'clock when I was sure she had gotten them but she had blocked mey number.This girl clearly didn't know what was coming to her.

I couldn't wait any longer.I had to see her.I picked up my coat that was laying on the couch in my office and left.I drove at super sonic speed to her apartment.I tipped the door man and he let me in.

I knocked twice on her door and soon she opened it.She was holding a phone on her ear with her left hand and their was a smile on her saccharine sweet lips showing her halo-white teeth.It soon faded away and a frown a replaced it.

She hung up the call the phone and we continued looking at each other.The moment was short.She was about to swing the door shut when I stopped it with my foot.Without her consent I walked in.Her apartment was well furnished and bigger than I expected it to be.It was really neat.I had never been in it.But I didn't have the time to admire it.

She was still standing there near the door ,so was I and I didn't let the opportunity go to waste.I grabbed her wrists and pulled her close.The phone was still in her hand.Our faces were inches apart.I could feel her warm breathe on my chest since I unbuttoned the top four buttons of my shirt.

To my dislike she came out of her daze and tried to pull away so I pushed against the nearest wall.She let the phone go and with her small hand on my chest tried to pull her hand away from my grip but I was to strong.I smirked at her attempts.

"Get away from me."I took her soft hand from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked into my eyes thinking I was going to kiss her and pleading to be released.I resisted the urge to make love to her right there.

I moved so close that our noses were touching.I looked into her beautiful hazel eyes and without breaking eye contact said "I made a mistake once but I won't do it again.You might not forgive me now but you will.I WILL get you back Andrea and that is a promise.You will be mine."

I let go of her and left her standing there still leaning on the wall in shock.
----------------------

I am not that proud of the beginning of the chapter but the end was good and easy to right.

I hope you liked it.

I promise to update soon.

By the way that is a picture of Damon's living room before he ruined it.The next chapter will have a picture of Andrea's apartment.

Goodbye my lovelies:)