19.Comfort

DAMON STARK'S P.O.V.

Andrea was scared .This was the first thing I saw on her face,fear .I wanted to check on her earlier but I assumed that she was alright,that she had already gone to bed .Here she was frightened in just her pajamas.

I pulled her in for a hug to comfort her .I hate seeing her like this .She should be happy,she deserves nothing but happiness .That is what I'll give her,happiness,I wanted to make her happiness,never to see her sad,scared,confused.

Bringing her in to my room,I closed the door behind us and took her room key from her and put it on a table close to the door .Another peel of thunder causes her to tighten her grip on my shirt .I picked her up bridal style and set her on the bed .She was very light .I covered her with the blanket.

"Have you had something to eat?
I can order room service for you"

"Can you just stay here with me...please,"she said patting the bed signalling me to get in "at least until the storm passes."

"Of course."I climbed into the bed next to her and pulled her closer so that her arm and head were on my chest while my arm went around her back .I have never cuddled with a woman before .Usually the woman and I found it then she leaves or I leave or we sleep but we never cuddle,ever.

Soon we both fell into a deep slumber .Ordinarily I go to bed without my shirt on but I did not want to make uncomfortable so I kept it on for the night .When she came I was only in grey ultra soft cotton knit pajama pants and a black shirt

She was warm in a good way,I was used to sleeping in a large cold bed all alone.

***

The rays of the morning sun fell slanting through the curtains .Attempting move I noticed there was a small weight on my chest .Andrea's peyite sleeping form was partially resting on me as she was in leaden,death-like slumber.That's when I remembered the previous night's event .How could I forget?

I have never had such a good night's sleep .She makes me feel at peace and calm.

Should I wake her?

Let me go her a few more minutes.

A few minutes later I felt her shift on the bed then her tiny hand on my arm trying to push it away .Hesitantly I let her go and she got off the bed.

"Sleep well ?"

"Yes very much...thank you,where are is my key ?"She looked around the suite and finally saw the key on the table .She was heading for the door and couldn't let her leave so soon .I rushed to it just as he was opening and slammed it shut by pushing it with my hand .I was standing right behind her,she was still facing the threshold with her hand on the handle.

"You don't have to leave so soon..."I removed my hand from the door and touched her hand and she shuddered .I pulled her hand away from the knob.

"I-I-I"she turned around and faced me and our eyes met .Her gaze left my eyes and fell on my lips and she bit hers .It was hard for me to restrain myself .She has no idea how much power she hold over me.

"You want this "I dipped my head closer to her neck and whispered .Her breathing was fast making her chest heave .Then rapidly turned around grabbed the opened the door and left.

ANDREA CASTRO'S P.O.V.

I chickened out .I wanted to kiss him but I got scared of how far things would go if I did .When I saw the lust in his eyes I panicked .I wanted him and he wanted me but it is just not that simple .If we did get back together and we hot intimate there was no way I could compete with the thousands of models he has been with .Models with boobs so big they double as floating devices.

My boobs aren't to big or too small,I am a 36 c cup.

I checked the time on my phone which was on the bed side table.7:42 .According to the schedule Vivian gave me I was running late .I was supposed to leave in the next forty eight minutes .

Taking off my blue victoria secret pajamas I hopped in the shower and washed .I then brushed my teeth and combed my hair .I wore black high waisted pants with a formal yellow long sleeved shirt,black satin platform stilletos .I decided to carry a coat just in case it got cold.

By the time I was done it was eight thirty five .Lance and James were waiting for me so that we could leave .

Downstairs Vivian was ready to leave for the site .I had not had my breakfast but I didn't tell them thinking I could probably be something to eat after going to the construction site.

We had to wait for Damon to show up before heading out .He was the one who was supposed to take us round the site as we made sure everything was the way my dad wanted it .Our patience was running out when the elevator opened up revealing Damon and two other men by his side .His ebony locks were still a little wet making him twenty billion times hotter as if it were even possible.

He winked at me playfully when he noticed my staring .I blushed and a smile played on his lips .We got into separate cars and drove to the site.

It was near the harbour due to convenience .The building was supposed to be close to the factory we already had .

Getting there the first thing I noticed was that everything was labelled 'Stark Construction' from the helmets on the workers to the machinery .The first four floors were already done.

I told Lance and James to wait outside as we went in .

"As you can see everything is as per your father's instruction from the wood to the paint we are using .Would you like to see the second,third and fourth floors ?"Damon asked .Since it was still being constructed there was no elevator .We had to use the stairs ."Ladies first ...I insist"

The stairs were still cement .They planned to build all the floors the come back do tile the place .On our way up the stairs I noticed he was looking at my ass .

"Please stop staring at my ass you're you're making me uncomfortable "

"Why would you be uncomfortable when you it is perfect .May...I touch ?"

"Of course not "

He showed me around the whole place .I compared the area to the construction plans on the copy Vivian gave me .My mouth watered as I watched some workers eat their delicious looking jelly donuts .I assumed coming to the building would not take that long.

A few minutes later Simon walked in holding a pink box probably containing pastries of some sort and two cups of Starbucks coffee .He handed them to Damon. He is so lucky he gets to eat.

Simon brought a simple metalic table and two chairs to the middle of the room .

"Andrea "he called me."Have breakfast with me .The donuts are too many for me "He opened the pink box .There was a large variety of donuts,chocolate covered,jelly donuts ,some covered in sprinkles .My empty belly growled at the sight .I hoped no one heard it.

It felt weird eating in the middle of a room full of men working .The sounds of drills,saws ,hammers and other tools .

"Oh I forget ...Everybody o-"

"No no no,it isn't bothering me...no need to bother them " I interuppted before he kicked everyone out.

"Really ?" He questioned.

"Mm-hmm.Lets eat...I have dibs on the chocolate donut."We ignored the world outside of the table and ate breakfast peacefully.

-----------

Hi.

Off Limits just got to 3.01 k reads and 236 votes .Thank you so much for your support .Thanks for commenting .I love you all.

So...do you think have my writing skills improved since I began this story?

-Mel.