10.Watching her

ANDREA CASTRO'S P.O.V.

What the hell is wrong with him?He ruined my Friday!

My anger towards Damon had not subsided,yet I felt a strong attraction towards him at the moment.An attraction that kept growing everytime I saw him.I was angry yes but I still wanted him.No one had ever made me feel the way he did.With him I had felt sensations I didn't even know existed.

I just needed to avoid him that's all.Maybe I would forget if I didn't see him.Its a really big floor.It just consisted of Damon's office,mine and my dad's.The rest was washrooms,a smaller conference room than the one on the eightieth floor and empty halls.The halls weren't that empty there was wall art and house plants.Personal assistants also had their desks outside their boss' office. It couldn't be that hard.

"I just need to get my mind off Damon right now " I said as I was talking on the phone with Kai that afternoon.

"Danny and I are going to this party tonight,come with us,Drea," I thought about it and it didn't seem so bad of an idea. I didn't really like parties but it was a good way to distraction myself.

As long as my dad didn't find out about it going to a party seemed like a good idea.If Dad found out,would definitely make me move back home . He's far too over protective.

"Ok . I'll go."

"Awesome,I didn't really think know you'd agree if I didn't force you to go.The party is for Danny's cousin's birthday.They rented out this club for the night.Come to our place at seven then we can leave.I want you in that off shoulder halter skater dress with...ummh..."Kai had practically the whole of my closet in his head "those lovely black platform wedges,don't forget that small Michael Kors body bag of yours.Before you say it,it won't get cold tonight."

"Ok,thanks Kai,bye"

I rushed to my meeting with the legal department.

***

We arrived at eight in the evening.Danny had gotten us on the list .The place was kind of dark with loud music.The alcohol was flowing and the hips were swaying.

.We wished the birthday girl'a happy birthday ' then got a few drinks at the bar.I was pulled to the dance floor by my two best friends.At first I was uncomfortable dancing in front of all those strangers but the alcohol kicked in and I got comfortable .I was dancing freely in no time.

Then I felt a strong arms on waist.My body tensed up at his touch.I gave Danny and Kai a 'save me' look and they shook their heads.

"Well don't stop dancing " a voice behind me said and complied.

Thanks to the few drinks I had earlier,I was drunk and didn't mind dancing with the stranger behind me.His grip on my waist tightened and he pulled me closer to him.My ass lightly brushed up against his pelvis.

Two or three songs later I was exhausted and stopped moving to catchy beat.I turned around to face the man.

Mmhm...tall,not as tall as Damon.Dark blonde hair,I like Damon's jet black locks better,brown eyes...still not as beautiful as Damon's blue ones and...wait a minute...why am I comparing the two.I need to stop thinking about Damon now...Ok begin...no more Damon in...three,two,one...

Arggh...why am I thinking about him...he's not even here...stop thinking about him...

I was pulled out of the mental battle with myself when the stranger spoke" let me get you a drink beautiful "

He called me 'beautiful'...Damon used to call be 'beautiful'....WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ANDREA!?

I shook the thoughts out of my head and nodded at the man whose name is still didn't know.He took my hand and we began manoeuvring our way through the thick crowd of people.We sat downat the bar and began talking.I just had a gin and tonic with ice.