32.Crazy person

DAMON STARK'S P.O.V.

I sat in a car with Fred,Andrea and Rahul and Lewis,two of my bodyguards.We followed the police car in front of us as we drove to the less attractive areas of New York.

Simon lived in queens and the sad thing was that he still lived with his parents.The police pulled over on the side of the street along with the SUV we were in.

I told Andrea to stay in the car while the rest of us went into the house to get Simon.As expected she tried to convince me to let her go but I firmly refused.

"Be safe."She said as we got out the car.

Careful not to touch the stair rails I climbed up the short flight of stairs leading to the front porch.Just like in the movies Fred loudly knocked on the door.I took in my surrounding as we waited for someone to open up.

The door flew open and the first person we saw was an elderly woman.She was not that old but you could see she had been alive for quite a while.The sixty something year old looked confused and she finally called for someone.

"Hannah!Get down here now!We have visitors!Hannah!"She shouted.Never would I have guessed that she had such a loud voice.

We heard the clacking of high heels as someone run down the stairs before a middle aged brunnette appeared.She had rollers in her hair and was still holding a comb.Seeing us she threw the comb behind her and smiled sheepishly.

"We are here for Simon."Fred said taking off his sunglasses.Usually the head of FBI does not deal with such cases but he was nice enough to personally help me.

"I told that boy is cooking meth " the elderly woman whispered to the brunette as she walked away but we heard it.The brunette just rolled her eyes.

"He is not here can I interest you in some coffee..."she noticed me and hurriedly ran her hand over her skirt and pulled her top down revealing more cleavage.In a desperate attemp to raise her sagging breasts she crossed her arms over her chest."please come in."

Fredrick went into the house and I figured I would have to too.The living room was small with a tv in front of it.I man sat on a small chair i just a white vest and boxers watching a football match.He had a beer in hand and the empty bottle on the coffee table showed it was not his first that day.

The woman took us to the kitchen where she offered us coffee.All of us declined.

"What relationship do you have with Simon Leslie Jones?"Asked Fred.

"I am his mother,Mrs.Jones but people call me Hannah...and I want to make it clear that Mr.Jones is out of the picture that bastard left us years ago.I am available."She stated.

"Has he been acting...suspicious?"Fred asked.

"If I may ask...officer....What kinda trouble has my son gotten into?He wouldn't hurt a fly."Her voice was laced with concern as she tightly gripped the cup of coffee she was holding.She had not even answered the question Fred asked her.

"I don't believe you answered the question.Has Simon been acting suspiciously recently?"

"...yes officer"she finally replied then proceeded to defend him "but he would never do anything bad.He needs help,and I don't know what's wrong with him and he won't let me get close...."

Her mood had completely changed.She had been flirtatious now she was different.

Fred went silent.The woman's eyes held great worry upon the realisation that her son was in serious trouble.It was human nature for a mother to worry about her son...well most mothers.My mom was not most mothers.