Chapter 10

You scrunched your nose slightly at the blindfold tied around your head.

"Is there any reason for this?" You asked

"Yes!" You heard Russel laugh, "The bots have a surprise they want to show us!"

"Then why do I need a blindfold?" You questioned

"Cause... cause... hmm." You heard him hum slightly, "I don't know Dad just said for you to have one."

You chuckled, "That dork." You heard the rev of a few cars and leaned down towards where you thought Russel was, "Are they here?"

"Yes, they have returned." He was silent as you heard several car doors, "SO COOL!" He yelled as he rushed off.

"Rusty?" You asked confused straightening your back

"(Y/n)! Come look at how cool this is!"

You lowered your brows, "Can I take off the blindfold?"

You heard footsteps approach you. The blindfold was pulled up from your face and you raised a brow from being met with an eye full of chest. You raised your gaze to the males face confused.

"Do I know you?"

"Blip Blop?" He asked with a dashing smile

You stumbled backwards, "Shit what!?"

The male laughed, "Good to see you too."

"Bee!?" The man nodded, "What how!?" You spoke lifting up one of his arms and making it flex, "Its so real!"

Bee chuckled, "Its a "holoform". It will help us blend in more."

"Cause ya know "robots in disguise" and all that." A man with Sideswipe's voice spoke

"Russel you're right," you pinched Bees human cheek, "This is super cool!"

You didn't fail to miss the light blush that dusted Bees face and you continued to ask stupidly curious questions.

"(Y/n)!" You looked over at the now human Dinobot, "Arm wrestle me!"

You raised a brow, "Why?"

"You scared (y/n)?" Sideswipe asked snarkily

"No, I just want to know why." You spoke, "So why?"

"I just want to see how strong you are." Grimlock spoke innocently

"Sure." You spoke, "To the diner."

You hummed hand gripped around the much larger one of of the bot-turned-human across from you. Russel designated himself the officiator.

"Ready... set... Go!" Russel shouted

You watched as Grim's arm muscles tensed as he tried to force your hand down. It barely moved, you stared at Grim, well you were at least gonna let him think he had a chance.

Slowly you let your hand sink with his force Russel yelling encouragement at you. You decided enough was enough.

You perked, "Oh we started?"

Your arm snapped into action and almost as it was nothing the back of the Dinobots hand hit the table and you hummed at everyone that gapped at you.

"What?" You asked freeing your hand from Grim's

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" Russel yelled

You chuckled, "That's a bunch of fraternity dudes needing to be put in their places."

"That was amazing!" Sideswipe yelled

You chuckled at The lost look on Grimlocks face. You ruffled his hair as you walked over to the counter towards the fridge. You hummed at the buzzing in the back pocket of your jeans. With a quick look at the caller ID you nodded to yourself.

"Guys I need to take this so. I'll be going." You spoke walking out of the diner and bringing the phone to your ear

~

You sighed pacing the length of your trailer.

"-And your Brother and Father aren't necessarily hidden identities." Tech spoke

You sighed heavily, "Is there anyway to drop the bounty? You are the computer genius."

"And you are the second most successful bounty hunter-Assassin-whatever in all of the Lieges history." Tech snapped back, "And you know the limitations I have! And if I was to get the bounty down she would just put it right back up."

You paused, "How much is it?" You asked

"You're not seriously thinking-"

"No never!" You snapped, "Just tell me!"

"400 thousand." He said, "Pretty high for a kid with vitally no record."

You huffed, "Mary wants him bad. Dead or alive?"

"(Y/n) you're sounding awful suspicious-"

"Tech!"

"Ok ok jeez. Luckily she wants him alive. Why I still have no idea." As Tech spoke you breathed a breath of relief

"Well that's at least a little comforting." You stated, "But not I have to worry about kidnappers."

Tech clicked his tongue, "Well sucks for you." You glared sharply at the phone, "Ooooo I got a chill I can feel you glaring at me."

"Just-" you sighed, "Just tell me if you hear or find anything new."

"Ditto. Ditto my bro."