Chapter 19

You weren't one for going on runs, but running was kinda a part of your old job.

Well, more like short sprints from cover to cover.

You just needed to get yourself way from Bee's suffocating gaze and sharp silence, and you were sure Russel would be fine, he as surrounded with massive robots.

So you did something you never do.

You went for a jog.

With music blasting loud enough to damage your hearing to keep intrusive and depressed thoughts out you jogged along the road. You weren't sure how long you've been jogging, but you has lost sight of the scrapyard a while ago and trees enclosed the sky from your easy viewing.

You slowed down to a walk and took a deep breath of the fresh air. Your chest still felt heavy and crushed. The normally cool air felt sour and hot in your throat.

But maybe that was just from running for so long...

You didn't care to pry yourself for an answer. You didn't think your heart could take the strain, literally and figuratively.

God you hated running.

You also hated this song that just came on.

Why was it still on your playlist if you hated it.

God knows why, but most likely cause you were too lazy to remove it.

You pulled your phone from the elasticband of your shorts on your hip. You skipped said song, and the next few after it.

Why you didn't just open your phone and the music app and just chose the song you want you didn't know.

You finally found a song you like then paused confused then a low rumble reached your ears, that's not how this song starts?

You paused it but the low rumbling sound did not stop. You pulled out your earbuds in confusion.

You were on a running path, why were you hearing things like you were by a road, the path doesn't go anywhere near the road...

Is some idiot taking four-wheelers and dirt bikes on by this path thinking it was a road?

Probably, but it was too load to be any of those small motored machines. Your eyes went wide and you whirled your head around.

You just barely managed to get on the ground before the stark blue car sped over our curled up body. Your heart had dropped and adrenaline had started to flood through you veins as you jumped up and strode angrily towards the idiot in the blue car that had skid to a stop.

"What THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!! YOU COULD HAVE-" you stopped mid-sentence when the car transformed, "fffffffUCK!"

"Oh? It appears I have found quite the spunky little organic." He chuckled wolf-like head lowering a little to study you

You swallowed a little nervous at the animal-like giant-fucking-metal-robot's gaze, but forced it down refusing to give him the satisfaction of knowing he threatens you.

"Well maybe you should know not to drive on paths not meant for driving on!" You snarled lowering your brows at him

He chuckled and placed a large robotic clawed hand down all-to-close to your much smaller, and much squishier, body.

"You are quite vivacious aren't you?" He hummed his big-friggin-wolf-ears twitching

"Ha... You're a robot furry..." you snorted hiding a giggle

"Pardon?" He seemed confused

You couldn't hold back the laugh that threw from your mouth when you saw a giant robot tail of his sway by his legs.

"You ARE a robot furry!!" You laughed grinning

He just seemed even more confused, "Well, either way you're coming with me."

You yelped when you were suddenly grabbed and lifted into the air.

~

You struggled with the binds around your wrists. You hated that you let the handsome holoform out fight you. You hated you were in this random cage in this stupid abandoned storage houses.

You also hated the deer fuck that was leaning oh-so-cockily against the wall as he watched you to make sure you didn't interfere with the "plan" or escaped.

You twisted your wrists around the skin red and sore from the wiggling and struggling. Luckily because of your struggling the stupid wolf-fursona man couldn't manage to get the... the what ever the fuck these are tight on your skin.

"Hey, yous can be stoppin' the rattlin' 'round. It won'ts be da helpin' ya." The antlered bot stated

You groaned, but your not gonna stop.

You could only hope that you can get back before anyone tried to do anything to Russel...

Or until Bee got suspicious...