Chapter 12

You chuckled in Bee's passenger side as you neared the drive-in theater. You nudged the his holoform's we'll built arm.

"Disappear, cause I need to pay and I don't wanna pay for two." You laughed as neared the entrance

Bee complied to which you slipped into the drivers seat and waved out the window at the bots behind you. Bee turned into the drive to be stopped the the ticket man.

"Just one?" The teen asked

You replied with a short nod and paid the fee and drove forward you found a good parking spot.

"You can come back now Bee." You chuckled taking your hands from the stirring wheel

His holoform fizzled to life in the seat beside you. From the corner of your eye you spotted Sideswipe pulling up beside Bee. You knew Russel was in the car, that's one of the reasons you came out tonight. Making sure no one grabs him.

Your attention was brought back to Bee when he spoke.

"Do you.. um want some food?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck

You raised a brow, "I thought you didn't need human food."

"I don't need too, I was just wonder if you wanted anything..." he spoke blushing lightly

You chuckled pulling the backpack from his back seat. He curiously leaned forward as you unzipped the bag full of snacks. You shot him a sideways grin.

"You have a lot to learn." You chuckled

He chuckled, "Apparently."

You grinned tearing open a packet of skittles and freeing the rainbow colored pieces of sugar into your palm. You turned your attention out of the windshield as the movie began to play on the large protector.

~

You failed to notice the robot-gone-human staring at you as you were absorbed in the plot of the movie.

Bee was lightly flushed while studying your reactions to each sene, he watched as you slowly fell in love with each character, mainly the dog. He smiled as you turned your body to the door as if that would help the protagonist in any way shape or form.

He could care less about the m&ms you were accidentally dropping on his floor. He instead focused on your fidgets in his driver seat and the way your eyes your shine at each sweet scene, mainly including the puppy you've fell head over heels for.

Somehow Bee was falling deeper in love with you with just the subtle things in your movements. Like the way you would slowly lean forward being drawn deeper into the plot.

His spark sank slightly. You humans were so young compared to his species, so much so that it's almost not worth even trying to love you because you'll be there one second then the next you'll be gone. But Bee wanted to love you. He wanted to hold you while you were still here.

To hear your voice

To watch your smile grow

To feel you-

He cut off that dirty thought before he could finish it. He darted his eyes away from your face with a blush. He couldn't help but wonder what you would sound like, what you would look like... what it would even feel like.

Bee looked back to you tears welled in your eyes. He furrowed his brow confused then look to the screen then back to you.

"(Y/n)?" He asked worriedly

"Those bastards killed Ballo!" You suddenly snapped, "MotherfUCKER!"

Bee jumped at your sudden outburst watching you hunch over elbows on your knees the heel of your hand digging into your eyes. He shakily reached out to stroke your back as you quietly sobbed.

"I-I'm sure that the dog is alright in really life..." Bee tried to comfort you

"I know... I know..." you murmured looking up at him with puffy red eyes, "Everyone just gets overly attached to the dog.." you chuckled straightening yourself to look back at the screen, "How are you enjoying the movie so far?"

Bumblebee stiffened, "I um... its good, I like it." He spoke awkwardly looking back to the screen for the final few minutes of the movie

As the credits began to roll you began to shift in your seat picking up the food items you dropped and shoving them into the bag. Bee shivered praying to the thirteen you wouldn't notice it. Luckily you did not as you zipped up the bag and tossed it in the back seat with a chuckle.

"Ready to roll?" You asked cheerily

The slightly flushed bot nodded, "Yeah.. yeah." His holoform quickly disappeared to which you raised a brow at but didn't ask

Soon enough the low rumble of his engine filled your ears and you were off.