Chapter 13

I just told her I loved her and she walked away. Does she not love me back? I mean I know we’ve only known each other for a couple of days, but I felt so connected and felt like I’ve known her my whole life. Why do I always fall in love with someone so easily?

PIPER’S POV:

Harry just told me he loved me. I didn’t want it get like this, I thought it would be just like a little relationship and not love. I mean, I do love Harry. A lot, but I don’t know, should we get into a serious relationship and when I leave it’ll end in heart break, or just stay friends? Oh, I don’t know. I went to me room and fell flat on my face into the pillow. I still wore Harry t-shirt. I didn’t want to take it off. It makes me feel good. Like he’s always there with me. I couldn’t stop thinking about Harry. It was 5:55am and I didn’t have college in the morning, but Harry did. Gemma had the day off work on Tuesday’s and didn’t have to go to London. Gemma and I were going to hang out for the day and gets some Starbucks coffee. I felt like a little nap until 6:30am, then a shower.

HARRY’S POV:

I stayed up until everyone came down, thinking about what had happened. I feel like shut an idiot. Why did I have to fall in love so easily? It turned 6:10. I got up and reloaded my bowl with more coco-pops. I sighed heavily and started to eat me cereal. I heard my mum and Robin come down the stairs.

‘Morning curly.’ Robin said, walking into the kitchen hand in hand with my mother.

‘Hello.’ I sighed.

‘Where’s Piper?’ My mother asked.

‘She went to bed a while ago. I wasn’t tired so I stayed up.’ I put on a fake smile.

‘Okay sweetie, well you go and get ready for school.’ She told me and I went upstairs.

I heard the shower on and then a scream and thud.

‘SHIT!’ I heard Piper say.

‘Piper? Are you okay?’ I called, I ran to the bathroom door and tried to open it.

‘DON’T COME IN!’ She screamed.

‘But your hurt.’ I felt worry rise in me.

‘But I’m naked.’ She called.

‘How far is you towel?’ I asked.

‘Not fair, wait.’ I heard her reach for the towel in pain. ‘Ow, umm. Okay ready, I guess.’

I opened the door quickly and saw Piper laying in the bath in pain. She had a towel covering her body and her ankle was swollen. There was pain in her eyes; her head lay on the back board of the bath. I ran over to her. I tried to help her stand up. I tried my best not to concentrate on the fake she was practically naked right in front of me. She squealed in pain as she stood up and accidently place her foot down. I leant her against the wall and grabbed my dressing gown off the back of the door. I looked away so she could slip the towel of and put on the dressing gown. I was very tempted to open my eyes but I knew it would be wrong. She quickly got into it and I opened my eyes. She had tears in her eyes. I pained me to see her like this. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room.

‘Can you get me some underwear and some shorts and a t-shirt please Harry?’ She asked. I did so and paced them too her.

‘I’m just going to tell my parents and then take you to the hospital babe!’ I told her, I left the room and ran down the stairs.

‘Mum, Robin! Piper fell in the shower and now her ankle is swollen.’ I told them.

‘Oh my.’ My mum said, she ran past me and up to her room. Robin and I followed closely behind.

PIPER’S POV:

Anne, Robin and Harry ran into my room, panicking.

‘Sweetie, we need to get you to a doctor.’ Anne came over to me and looked at my fat, swollen ankle. I nodded and tried to stand up. I almost fell to the ground but Harry rushed to my side and helped me up.

‘Thanks.’ I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment.

I am such a cluts. Harry picked me up bridal style again and carried me downstairs. Followed by Anne and Robin. Harry was still in his boxer and Anne still in her dressing gown. Robin was dressed for work.

‘Harold, get dressed! You’ll be late for college.’ Anne told Harry.

‘I’m taking Piper to the hospital.’ He told her.

‘You need your education Harry.’ She had anger rising in her voice.

‘Piper means more to me than my stupid education.’ He screamed. I felt butterflies overcome my stomach. My heart started to beat faster against Harry’s bare chest.

‘Well, I’m not going to argue.’ Anne told him, angrily. She and Robin left leaving Harry standing there, holding me.

‘Did you really mean it when you said you cared for me more than your education?’ I asked. My eyes flickered from his to his lips and the top his chest.

‘Ummm, yeah. I guess.’ He said nervously.

I bit my lip, holding back the urge to kiss him. But that was too difficult. I crashed my lips onto him. My stomach which had already been full of butterflies in it, felt like it was going to explode. I knew from then on that I loved Harry and no one else.

(A/N: Don't forget to check out 'Cimorelli' if you already don't. Video on the side on their cover of 'Skyscraper' by Demi Lovato. I based Piper's look on Lisa Cimorelli. Check the out, they're amazing!)