Chapter 14

I bit my lip, holding back the urge to kiss him. But that was too difficult. I crashed my lips onto him. My stomach which had already been full of butterflies in it, felt like it was going to explode. I knew from then on that I loved Harry and no one else.

HARRY’S POV:

Piper crashed her lips onto mine. It was perfect; it felt like every time her lips touched mine it was like it was our first kiss all over again and like I fall even more in love with her. I must’ve been so distracted by the kiss because Piper broke away squealing in pain. I looked at her ankle. It was getting bigger and more swollen. It started turning purplish, reddish colour. That’s when I knew I had to hurry and get dressed so I could quickly get her to the hospital.

‘I’ll be right back.’ I quickly rested her onto the couch and sprinted up the stairs.

5 minutes later

I ran back down the stairs and grabbed a pair of shoes. I quickly put them on and grabbed my keys. I opened my car and went back inside to get Piper. I picked her up bridal style. She wrapped her petite arms around my neck and I sped walked her to the car. I placed her in the back seat so she could prop her foot up on the car seat. The journey was short but awkward. It was silent all except for Piper’s quite squeals of pain. It broke my heart to see her hurt and I felt tears brim in my eyes as I could see the hurt and pain in hers. I pulled into the hospital car park and again picked Piper up and carried her into the hospital.

‘Excuse me.’ I said to the lady at the front desk.

‘How may I help you?’ She asked, without looking up from her computer.

‘Umm, my girlfriend fell in the shower onto her ankle and it’s now purple and swollen.’  I felt anger rise in me, she could have just looked up and helped instead of staring at her computer.

‘Okay hold on a second.’ She still didn’t look up. She continued typing for a few more seconds. I heard Piper squeal quietly again.

‘COME ON!’ I practically shouted. Piper was taken back at me. The receptionist looked up, unimpressed.

‘Come with me.’ She got up from her seat and walked really fast.

I had to run to catch up with her, it was hard seeing I have my girl in my arms. I carried her to the ward that the receptionist led us to.

‘Put her on the bed, the doctor will be here in a second.’ She said as she left.

‘Thanks.’ Piper called, her voice was weak. She was pale and she looked faint. I placed a hand into hers.

‘Are you okay babe?’ I asked. She reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled me closer to her and she hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her waist. Her lips moved to my ear.

‘Thank you. I love you too.’ She whispered.

My breath caught. She told me she loved me back.

I moved my head slightly so I could see her beautiful blue eyes. She was staring into mine. Her hand moved from my neck into my hair. She moved her hand through my curls making me exhale heavily. Her touch felt good. I moved my lips onto hers; we were just about touching and…

‘I’m Doctor Keble, how may I assist you?’ He asked, walking into the room. We sprung apart.

I can’t catch a break.

‘Umm, Piper. She fell in the shower and now her ankles swollen.’ I told him.

‘Right, let me have a look then miss.’ He walked over to her and examined her ankle.

‘Okay. Well, it’s quite clear that you have got a…’

(A/N: Don't forget to check out 'Cimorelli' if you already don't. Video on the side on their cover of 'You And I' by Lady Gaga. I based Piper's look on Lisa Cimorelli. Check the out, they're amazing!)