Chapter One

Ochako's POV

Two and a half months of being pregnant and its like hell, morning sickness and weird cravings.

But its also worth it because-touching my belly smiling to myself- I will become a mother.

"Ochako?" A soft voice asked I turn around only to face my mother a smile appear on my face.

"What is it, Mommy?" I asked as I rub my stomach.
My mother look at my hand that was on my stomach as she smile back at me.
"I'm sure Ochako you can become a good mother like me. Or even better than me, who knows?" she said reassuringly.

I look down feeling guilty. A 24 year old like me was still considered young gotten pregnant without marrying.

What a beautiful life I have to be.
I just loved a man and this happens to me.

My thoughts cut short when a warm embrace engulfing my body.

I look at my mommy as she hug me tighter.

"Mommy?" I asked confused.
Not a second later a sob was heard making my eyes go wide.

"Mommy? Why? What's the problem? Why are crying?" I asked as I struggle from her embrace panic visible in my voice as I tried to look at my mommy but she hug me tighter making me stop struggling.

"I just that... I know what you're thinking. You're saying to you're self that life was unfair. The world is unfair. It's always been from the beginning. And Ochako it is. So please don't hate anything or anybody even you're self. Cause everything has a purpose," as she said that she pulled apart and look at me caressing my cheeks stream of tears flowing down also from her cheeks.

"You have a purpose," she's right the world is unfair. Everything is unfair so I don't have to hate anything or anybody. Cause everything has a purpose.

Hugging my mother back I let my tears rolled down my cheeks.
"Thank you, Mommy,"

----

Third Person's POV

"Our adorable hero Uravity have been retired known to personal reasons. It's a shame for us to kn-" Bakugou toss the remote somewhere as he angrily grit his teeth.

'Breaking up with me and now retiring as a hero? What the fuck is she thinking?!' He asked to himself. As he look at the picture frame sitting in the side table.

Its the picture where he fold his arms a bit scowling and Ochako leaning on him smiling cheerfully.

"Why Uraraka?! Why?!" He asked aloud making his way to the main door.

---

"Don't you think that's a bit too spicy? Ochako?" Her mother ask sweat on he
r forehead as she look at Ochako's meal.
Ochako smiled brightly as she smell her strong spicy steaming hot dish.

"It's not that spicy Mommy. This was just nothing," she said preparing to eat.
Clasping her hands together and saying their traditional prayer before eating.

Digging her meal her mother look at her as she pour some tabasco sauce.
"Ahh, so yummy!" She said dreamily chewing.
Her mother look at her in amazement.

"Ochako you really had a weird cravings," her mother said.

Ochako look at her mother smiling again.
"It that so?" She said nervously.

Looking at her choice of food she can't help but remember a certain hot tempered blonde.

Her apitite gone.

Instead fat tears started falling from her eyes.

'Katsuki,'