Chapter Three

Third Person's POV

Swallowing Uraraka tried to calm down as the doctor spread some gel on her stomach. Making a cool contact.
"Just relax you'll be fine," the doctor said softly to her making her a bit relax.
Uraraka smiled back.

"It's just that it's my first time and I'm nervous about the result. I don't know why though," she said honestly.

"Well you cannot just ignore that. Well then I will start now," the doctor said putting the device on her geld stomach showing on the monitor.

The doctor keep on switching places of the device still focused watching on the monitor but suddenly stop, a bit surprised.

"What's the matter doctor?" Uraraka asked worries.
"Well it seems that...,"

Uraraka watch the ultrasound holding it carefully as she closely observe it.

'You're kidding right?' She said to herself.
Observing clearly of the picture on her hand.

But giving-up as she tearily look again in the picture. Two shaped orbs showing in it.
'Im having a twins!'

----

Shuffling his blonde hair he woke up feeling bad. Body heavy and his head is like going to explode.

"Damn flu," Bakugou hissed as he tried to stand but his legs was weak and gave up only to be returned in bed.

"Shit," he cursed.

----

Uraraka inhales nervously as she look at the door.
"You can do it Ochako! You're just going to tell him," she said to her self before exhaling and knocked on the thick black door.

A muffled and rude with magical words 'Come in' was heard so Uraraka open the door.

Only greeted by a messy living room.
Clothes scattered everywhere some empty cans of beer was rolling everywhere too.

"Katsuki?" She asked a little loud.
But nothing responded making Uraraka worry.

When she go straight to Bakugou's room she was again meet by a messy surrounding.
Bottles and cans of different kind of alcoholic drinks was scattered everywhere even his clothes was scattered.
Uraraka sighted.
'He really can't take care of his self,' she said to his mind.

Approaching his bed Uraraka look closely at him closely. Noticing how red his face and the sweat forming in his forehead.

Uraraka move quickly check-up Bakugou's temperature by touching his forehead using the back af her palm.

But she pull it away as if it stung her palm.
"You're too hot Bakugou!" Uraraka worriedly said as she feel his temperature again.

Standing up she grab some clean white towel and get some warm water.

As Uraraka wipe his face,arms and chest Bakugou felt a little bit relief. But wonder who was taking care of him.

Slightly opening his eyes. He sees a blurry mage of a girl.
'Maybe my the old hag?' He said to his mind.
Bakugou tried to reach her.

Uraraka stop as she feel someone grab her arm making her look at him.

"Old hag? Is that you?! W-what the fuck are you doing here?" Bakugou asked eyes blinking.
Uraraka smiled and put the wet warm towel on his forehead.
Even though his sick he still have this foul mouth.

Standing up she started to clean Bakugou's house.

----

Waking up Bakugou felt good. His body felt light again his head okay now. Feeling a wet cloth in his forehead he took it out and put it on his side.

Sitting before standing he notice how clean it is. The scattered clothes,bottles and cans of alcoholic drink are gone.
No hint of dust was seen.

He start walking to the living room. Like his room it was also clean not a peck of dust seen.
He sit on the couch noticing it was color pastel not the usual brown.

'Even the couch cover has change,' he thought and start to search for the remote.

But instead of the hard plastic object he found a paper nope likely a picture.
Nope a ultrasound result.
He brought it to his face studying it carefully.

It was color white and black and there's two like orbs in it.

Bakugou tsked as he roll his eyes.
"Could it be the old hag is pregnant? Nah they are too old. But who it belongs then?" He asked loudly.
"Better ask than wonder," he said standing up placing the photo in the desk.