Chapter Six

Uraraka sighted tiredly as she change her work uniform from just her outdoor clothes.

Finally finished from her work shift.

"Goodbye. Uraraka-san! See you again tommorow!" Her co-worker bid her goodbye.
She wave and smiled at her before saying her bye's before exiting.

"Ahh,it sure feel nice!" She said pleasantly as she stretch her arms walking in the sidewalk.
Wind softly slapping on her soft round face.

"Yeah it sure feel nice tonight," a creepy high pitch voice suddenly said at Uraraka's back. Making her jump and yelp at the same time.

"Ahh you scared me," she blurted.
The new comer giggled and smile at her.
"Sorry about that I just love scaring people," at this Uraraka feel dangerous so she tried to be friendly just to be cousios.

"Ah, is that so? Sorry I just blurted at you. By the way I'm Ochako Uraraka," she introduced as she smiled offering her hand for a handshake.

The new comer smiled creepily before taking her hands.
"Oh so you're Uraraka Ochako? This night is really nice. I'm Kouringko. A villain,"
"Huh?" At this Uraraka's consciousness suddenly gone dossing at the dark.

"Ahahahahaha! Boss eh I got her now. We just needed him to complete our brilliant plan," she called to her boss.
Out of the shadows a cloaked man showed up his glowing blue eyes visible.

"That's good that's good. Now I will just send him a letter. Carry her now before someone sees her," he ordered.
"Hai,hai," and the two disappeared like a bubble.

----

Bakugou looked at the photo again for the hundred time.
"Why the heck did that old hag want me to keep this shit?! It isn't mine at all!" he screamed angrily but after looking at it again his face soften unusual for Bakugou that we know.

"It would be nice to have a twins. I'm hella sure the owner of this is very happy," at this comment he suddenly remembered the last time Uraraka visited at his house.

Her eyes seems happy yet sad and happy at the same time.
Her suddenly protecting her stomach when he became angry.
And lastly disgustingly puking at his toilet bowl even if she isn't using her quirk.

"Ugh!" He groane at this.

"It's impossible for her to be pregnant! Since it's just one time that we did it 3 months ago!" He screamed again. Then it hit him.

"Wait, 3 months ago?!" At this he think more and more and more.

Until he was disturb by someone ringging his doorbell.
Stomping he angrily make his way to the main door.

Only to be faced with no one.
Making him more pissed tick mark showing up on his head.
His hands producing little explosions.
"Who the hell just pull a prank on me huh?!" He shouted angrily the innoccent passerby run in fright.

Scanning the surrounding his eyes caught a black envelop sealed with redish brown stamp.

Grabbing it he close the door ang quickly tore the envelop a red paper fell together with a photo.

Upon reading it his eyes widen mouth open wide. His angry rising raging his heart.
As he look the photo he snapped.

Dressing in his hero attire and exiting his house completely unlock.

' I have you're lovely girlfriend Katsuki Bakugou. You better hurry up before her and her special secret dissapear in to thin air. You better make it quick.

-Unknown,'

----

Sorry for the short chapter guys!

And for all my books I publish I think I will finish this before the others.

Hihi.