Once Upon a Royal One-Night Stand

By ThatReeader

"Trust me, i didnt expect to wake up next to a prince after a drunk one-night stand"

If there was one thing that Hailey Bloom was one-hundred percent sure of, it was that she was tresuring her virginity for her boyfriend of three years, Luke.

But when Luke decides to dump hailey on the night of their anniversary, she does the only thing that she can think of, sneaks into a VIP club and gets absolutely trashed before leaving with a stranger.

Waking up absolutely ashamed with her virginity gone, she rolls over to see that she didnt lose it just to anyone; she lost it to prince Matthew.

If there is anything that Matthew Chamberlain is sure of, its that he doesnt want to seattle down at the ripe old ange of twenty-one just so he has a chance at claiming the throne.

But when he waked up next to the girl he screwed last night- who later ran out of the palace screaming- he cant help but see that Hailey is pretty unique in her own way.

When circumstances continuosly bring these two together, they cant help but notice that they bring out the best and worst in each other and Hailey sees that this whole situation started because of one thing; it all started with a royal one-night stand.