Chapter 3

(SpongeBob's p.o.v)

I flipped the sign from open to closed. It was closing time, which meant it was time to leave the Krusty Krab, this is always the saddest time of the day. But at least when I go home I'll be having a sleep over with my best friend Patrick. Squidward might even come.

I locked up the Krusty Krab then hopped onto my bike since I still don't have my drivers license. 

"Good bye Squidwaaaaaarrrrrrrd." I said waving to him.

He rolled his eyes at me then went into his car and drove away. Squidward's always grumpy, I wonder what happened to him?

I rode all the way home. When I got there I unlocked the door and flicked on the lights.

"Garrrrry, I'm hoooomme!"

He walked out of the living room.

"Meow"

"Guess what Gary?"

"Meow"

"No guess again!!"

"Meow."

"THAT'S RIGHT!! PATRICK'S COMING OVER!" I pet his head and he purred.

It was 6:00 pm.

I no! I almost forgot! I have to get ready for me and Patrick's sleep over! He'll be here any moment now.

I got 3 bowls to fill with snacks. One which trail mix, one with popcorn, and one for the marshmallows so we can make proper hot coco. Are these enough snacks? I know that Patrick eats a lot, I hope this time he saves some food for me. Last time I went to the bathroom, and when I came back all the chips and dip were gone. That's right! I should go get some chips too.

I picked out some movies, Patrick can chose any one of them since he's my guest.

Now I just need to get changed into my night clothes, you can't have a sleep over without pj's.
I got dressed into my night clothes. Just as I pulled down my shirt I heard a knock at the door.

"Just a miinnnnuuutte!" I said in a sing song voice. I ran down the stairs and opened the door.

"HELLO PAT- Squidward?"

(Squidward's p.o.v)

Finally this dreadful day was coming to an end. It was Friday, which meant that I can get some rest and enjoy my weekend. That is, if those two barnacle heads would let me be.

"Good bye Squiiiddddwwaaaarrrd!" I heard SpongeBob's squeaky voice yell.

I was just about to open my car door, I paused and looked up to him.

He was waving his arms like a lunatic, he had a huge smile on his face. How his he so happy all the goddamn time?

I rolled my eyes at him and stepped into my car driving away from the Krusty Krab.

I wish I could quit this job, but I need the money. Even though Mr.Krabs being the cheapskate he is barely even pays us enough to keep the lights on. One day I'm gonna march right up to him and demand I get a raise. I live alone and I hardly even have enough money to support myself!