Chapter 4

(3rd person p.o.v)

Ahh, it was a beautiful morning in deed.

SpongeBob and Patrick were frolicking through Jellyfish fields. Seeing who can catch the most jellyfish.

"Hahahaha! Look spongebob I caught 2 jellyfish!" Said Patrick full of pride.

"Congratulations Pat!" He raised his net. "I caught 23!"

Patrick's jaw dropped. "Wow SpongeBob's you're like the worlds greatest jelly fisher in the whole wide world!"

"Thank you Patrick. You can hold your applause." He said taking a bow."
They took a seat down on the soft grass.

"This is so much fun. Just you, and me. And no one else." Patrick said with a smile.

"Yeah, it's a shame that Squidward couldn't come." He said laying down with a sigh.

"Yeah..a real shame.." He said laying down next to him.

"Oh yeah!! I forgot to ask! Why were you so upset yesterday at our sleepover? Is it because I let someone else sleep in the pj's you got me?"

'No, it's WHO you let sleep in them...' Patrick thought to himself.

"No, that's not it..lets just drop it ok?"

SpongeBob nodded.

The sun was going down, the underwater sunset always looked so beautiful

"*sigh* This is so much fun Pat." He rolled over to his side to look at the other. "Hey, guess what?~"

"Heh heh" he blushed and nervously scratched the back of his neck. "What?"

He moved closer to Pat. "You're my BESTEST friend in the whole wide world." He said all innocent like with a cute smile.

He felt a slight pain in his chest.

"Yeah..you're my best friend too.."

He rolled on top of Patrick and gave him a hug.

"W-What're you doing?" He said with a blush.

"Hugging my best friend."

"SpongeBob? Patrick?" They heard someone call out.

SpongeBob got off of Patrick.

"Sandy?" SpongeBob said.

"What're y'all doing here at this late hour?"

"Jelly fishing with Patrick. What are you doing here Sandy?"

"Conducting a scientific experiment. And studying the behaviour of Medusozoa." She said with a smile.

"Meda-what now?" Patrick asked.

"Jellyfish silly." Sandy said.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!"

"Well, it's 'bout time for my break, can I join y'all in whatever you're do'in?"

"Sure!" Said SpongeBob.

She sits down putting down her equipment and gear.

"So, anything new happen Sandy?" Asked SpongeBob.

"Actually yeah.." She blushed and looked away, spongebob looked at her confused. "Larry Lobster asked me out on a date." SpongeBob went wide eyed. "Why, what's wrong, are you jealous or something?" She laughed nervously.

SpongeBob used to have a tiny little crush on Sandy way back when, and she found out. Things got awkward between them, but he was over that by now. He kinda always knew Sandy liked Larry the way she looked at him. And who could blame her? Larry was a handsome man, and strong man, and MUSCULAR man. He had biceps on his biceps kind of muscular. And sexy~. And it was then he knew, that he was gay.

And when he figured that out he stopped liking Sandy, but I'm not sure if Sandy knows. Patrick knows because  he is his best friend, he seamed ok about, almost happy about even.

"Of course I'm not jealous!" He said with a smile.

"Are, are you sure?" He said nervously.

"No! Just surprised, that's all. Want me to help you with getting all prettied up?" 

"What's wrong with how I look now?"

"What! N-nothing, nothing." He said trying to correct his error.

"Mmmhmm." She said crossing her arms.

"I just thought you would want special for Larry.."

"I don't gotta doll myself up for no MAN!" She said dramatically with hand gestures.

"O-o-ok." He said nervously looking away. He was just trying to help a friend out.

Patrick seamed very irritated.

He wanted it to just be him and spongebob, not him and spongebob and Squidward and Sandy! At this rate spongebob will never know how he feels.

Sorry for the short chapter. I don't know..they're a human species that live underwater...?
Sorry if non of this makes sense.

Don't forget to comment and vote.