Chapter 5

Song: Magic by b.o.b ft. Rivers Cuomo

(3rd person)

SpongeBob's fog horn went off so loud, it nearly shook his whole pineapple home. He woke up spreading out his limbs and letting out a loud yawn.

"Good morning world!" He said with a big bright smile on his face. "Today is brand new and beautiful day!" He threw off his cover and sat up on his bed.

"Meow." Said Garry who walked onto the bed and laid down SpongeBob's lap purring softly.

"Good morning Gary! As much as I'd like to lay down in bed and cuddle, I gotta get ready for work!" He excitedly.

"Meow."

"What do you mean it's Saturday?" He looked at his alarm clock. "Oh...that's right Gary, I don't have work today, do I?" He said sadly letting put a sigh. He laid back down in his bed in a depressing manner. "What am I going to do, if I don't have work? The very meaning of my existence...."

Just then his phone rang. He picked it up and answered it.

"Hello? Patrick......no...Pat I'm not the mood....ok. Ok..bye." He hung up the phone. It was patrick telling him to come down to the beach with him. He told him that he would be there to pick him up any minute now.

"Well, at least I have something to do today." He got out of bed to go and get ready.

He gathered the essentials like a bathing suit, sunblock, towels, and spare clothes.
After a while he heard a knock on the door.
"Coming!" He called out and went to answer the door.

When he opened it he saw Patrick with a huge smile on his face wearing his usual outfit, green shorts and no shirt. Patrick lost a lot of weight so now he was slim and well built.

"Hello Sponge!"

"Hi Pat! I'm ready for some fun in the sun!"

"Me too! I brought shovels and a bucket so we can build sand castles."

"Sounds like fun." He said bye to Garry and locked the door.

They hopped on the bus and greeted the bus driver who didn't seam happy to see them. During the whole ride to the beach they talked about how much fu they were going to have and sang out loud irritating all of the other passengers. They were especially irritated when he asked them to sing along. When they finally reached the beach they ran out the bus.

They stopped to take in the sight. It was a beautiful sunny day, the beach was packed with other people.

"Ahh, goo lagoon." SpongeBob said with a smile.

"Yeah..lets go!" He grabbed SpongeBob's hand and dragged him towards the beach. Finally it would just be the two of them at the beach, having fun. They do t know the other people, so they won't get in the way.

They found a spot on the sand that wasn't too sunny and wasn't too shady either and laid their blanket there. SpongeBob took a seat down and pulled out his sunblock.

"Patrick do you mind rubbing this spf 70 on me?"

"Uh, s-sure pal." He said with a blush.