Flashbacks - 1

A/N: This part has some Zane~Chan moments

Zane's POV

I had been inside for days. Just crying. 'Why did she leave me' I thought to myself.

(Flashback starts)

I was sitting on the couch with KC, we were watching My Little Horsies together.

"Hey, Zane~Kun do you want cupcakes?"Kawaii~Chan asked. "Sure" I answered not taking my eyes off the TV. "Okay, be right back"

She went to the kitchen and came back a couple of minutes later carrying two cupcakes. She gave one of them to me and smiled. "Thanks" I smiled back, though she couldn't see that. Kawaii~Chan, "No problem,"

I placed my mask on the table and started eating. She gave a soft kiss on my lips making me blush.

(Flashback ends)

I was lying on my bed, suddenly I heard my phone ringing on the table. I grabbed it and looked who was calling.

The identity of the caller didn't come as a surprise, Aphmau.

I answered. "Hi! How have you been?" She began her inquiry. "Hey, I have been getting better" I lied. "Soooo, you wanna hang with me and few others tomorrow?" She asked. "Others? Like who?" I really didn't want to be around people. "Well Aaron, Travis, Katelyn and KC" Not a very amusing list of people. "Kawaii~Chan is going to be there?" I asked, failing to hide the hurt tone of my voice.  Aph's answer came coated with shame, "Yeah." My ex was the last person I wanted to see. But Aph probably only wanted us to make up. She most likely had good intentions, but this was not the way to go. "Ugh... fine." I gave in, knowing she wouldn't leave me alone if I declined. "Yay! We'll meet at Aaron's and my house at 12 pm" She informed. "Okay see you there," I said trying to sound happy. "Bye!" The call ended there.

I didn't think she would invite Travis. Whatever, It's not like I cared anyways. I cleared my mind of all things Travis and placed my phone on the bedstand. I had other worries than my brother's taco-loving friend.

(Flashback starts)

KC and I were shopping at Hot Topic. "So KC see anything you would like?" I asked looking at her. "No, you?" "Well, I found these.." I showed her two matching pink shirts, both of them had half of a heart.

(Like those but pink)"I thought it would be nice if we had something like this

"I thought it would be nice if we had something like this.." I stated awkwardly. "Aww Zane~Kun that's sweet" She cooed.

I bought the shirts and we both put them on. Should I ask for my money back? Or maybe return the shirt?

(Flashback ends)

I wanted to talk to someone, but there was no one I could talk to. I had no one.

Aph had already been through so much, I didn't want to bother her about my problems.

I picked up my phone again and started scrolling through my contacts.

Dante, Garroth, few others, then I saw Kawaii~Chan's name.

"Ugh" I deleted her number and continued scrolling.  Travis's name came up. I never really texted him, nor called him. But I decided to give it a shot.

Travis ✨, zane
tap here for info

 zane
hi

Travis 
Hello, Zane

zane
sorry for bothering you, just need someone to talk to rn.

Travis 
It's alright. I heard what happened between you and KC

zane
oh

Travis 
Wanna meet me so we can like *actually* talk?

zane
i guess, when?

Travis 
I can come over now, we're neighbours

zane
oh yeah, forgot ab that

Travis 
I'll be there in a minute

zane
ok, ty
seen

//note, everyone gets to set their own name, Zane has nothing to do with "Travis ✨"

Travis's POV

I put my shoes on and opened the door ready to leave. "Hey, Dante! I'm going to Zane, Garroth and Laurence's house!" I yelled before leaving. "Okay!" Dante yelled back. I closed the door behind me. It was already 9 pm, but its never too late for visiting friends.

I walked to their house and knocked on the door. Garroth came to open it. "Hey, Travis!" He greeted. Me, "Hi, I came to see Zane." Garroth, "It's about time he talks to someone. Anyway, he's in his room," I nodded in gratitude, "Thanks,"

I got in and went upstairs. I knocked on Zane's door. "Can I come in?" I asked warily. Zane, "Yeah." I heard a quiet voice answer. I opened the door saw Zane sitting on his bed. His hair was messy as if it hadn't been cared for in days. And his mask looked like it had been hastily thrown on the bedside table and ignored since. From his swollen face and red eyes, it was clear he has been crying a lot. "Hi," He said.

// edited: 28.06.2021