The Cinema - 3

Im sorry this took a while but here you go.Im bad at writing smut.

Zane's POV
Almost time to leave. I putted on some nice clothes. "Theese aren't super fancy ones but we Are just gonna hang" I was wearing black ripped jeans and grey sweather Aph gave me on my birthday. I checked if I had everything I needed and went downstairs. "Hey babybrother, Where are you going?" "Im going to go hang with Aph and few others" I walked to the door ready to leave. I waved good bye and left.

Travis's POV
We were waiting for Zane outside Aph's house. I looked at the time from my phone. "What is taking him do long?" Katelyn asked. "Im sure he will be here soon." Aphmau answered. Soon we saw Zane walking towards us. "Sorry Im late" He said looking away. "Don't worry about it." I said happily.

3rd person

They went to the cinema. Zane and Travis sitted next to each other.
(Time skip to middle of the Movie)
Travis grabbed Zane's hand, but Zane didn't even seem to notice.
(Time skip end of the Movie)

Zane's POV

The Movie just ended. I was about to get up when I realized Travis was holding my hand. "T-travis" I was blushing. "Oh Im sorry" Travis quikly said letting me go. It was really akward. We all got up and were ready to leave the cinema. "So everybody ready to leave?" Aphmau asked just to be sure. I nodded as an answer. "Okay lets get going then" Travis haven't said anything to me after the whole hand thing. "Umm.. so Travis.. how are you?.." I tried to start conversation. "Im fine. I guess. How about you?" I was suprised he actually answered.
"

Im OK." "Hey Zane. Look Im sorry about the whole hand holding thing." "It's okay... it was nice......" I looked away to hide My blush even though I had my mask on. "Really?" I looked back at him. "Yeah" he was blushing. "Wanna come to mine and Dante's house?" "Sure" We were already there I guess we were talking for longer than I though. "Bye Aph!" I waved as she walked to her house. "Lets go inside" "ok" We went inside and the house was bit messy. "Sorry for this mess. Wanna go to my room?" "Sure" We walked to his room and it was actually cleaner than I though, but still messy. Travis pushed me against the wall. "What are you doing?!!" I was freaking out. He pulled my masu down and kissed me. I pulled away. "What the heck?!!" "Come on Zane lets have some fun!" "Im not gay!!" "Lets change that" Ge kissed me again. This time I didn't pull him away. I could but no I had to kiss back. Travis took his shirt off and then mine. We moved to his bed. (Time skip cause I suck at writing smut.. sorry) We were laying under his blancket naked and sweaty. "Well still straight?" "Definately not" He gave me soft kiss on My check and got up. "We should probably get dressed it's just 5pm." "Yeah" I got up to and putted on my clothes. "Can I stay here with you?" I was bit nervous. "Of course" I sitted on his bed next to him. (TIME SKIP like time skips alright) I got My from pocket. "It's already 7pm I should get going." I kissed his forehead and left his room. I ran to my house. I got to my room and texted Aph.
(Texting)
Zane: Aph guess what!
Aphmau: What??
Zane: I kissed Travis. Well it was more than just a kiss.
Aphmau: I didn't know you were gay, but I totally ship you guys!
Zane: Neither did I until the kiss.
Aphmau: So are you guys a thing now?
Zane: No
Aphmau: Not yet :3
Zane: ???
Aphmau: Nuthin
Zane: ....
Aphmau: I gotta go, my cupcakes won't wait forever!
(Texting ends)

Well thanks for reading this thing
And the word count is 702