Should I - 4

Travis's POV

It had been only minutes since Zane left, but I already missed him. Should I try calling him? I took my phone and unlocked it. Then I closed it. No I probably shouldn't.

Or should I? NO! Im not gonna call Zane he just left.

I heard my door open and see Dante. "Hey buddy Im back" "I didn't even notice you were gone. Where were you?" "Oh I was shopping for some clothes." Dante left my room. I was alone once again.

Time felt so long. I need to call him. I got my phone and called him.
"Hey Zane"
"Hi" He was speaking quietly.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go on date with me tomorrow?"
"Y-yeah... I would love that!" It took him some time to answer, but he did.
"Yay! Meet me at 1pm at the cafe. See u there!"
"Ok"
I ended the call and made little Victory dance. I can't wait!

(Time skip to 10pm)

I was bored so I went to living room and started watching TV. Dante came down and sat next to me. "Guess who has date with Zane tomorrow!" "You." "Yeah!" "You like that guy?" "Yes" "ummm ok.. I Think he is a bit weird."

Suddenly Dante's phone started ringing. "It's Vylad I gotta answer."
(Vylad and Dante are dating / Vylante is awesome) "Okay" I guess we both like Ro'meaves.

After Dante ended the call I wanted to know what they talked about. "So what did he say?" "Nothing special just normal stuff"
"Oh okay" I was expecting Something more juicy.

Garroth's POV

I hear my phone ring. I answer.
"Hey Aph!"
"OMI DID YOU KNOW ZANE AND TRAVIS KISSED?!?!?!?!"
"WHAT?!!"
"YEAH I GOT TEXT FROM ZANE!"

I hang up and ran to Travis's House.
I was knocking on the door loudly. "Coming" I heard Travis say. He opened the door. "Hello Garroth." "Don't Just say Hello to me!" I yelled.

"Is something wrong??" "YES SOMETHING IS WRONG!" "Woah calm down man." "You freaking kissed my babybrother!!" "Oh is that it?" What do you mean is that it?!" "I mean Dante is dating your other bro. I just had sex with him." "You two had?!" "NO I mean we did but I don't know"
"You are dead!!" "Garroth!" I hear Laurence yell. "Not now!" "Leave Travis alone" "Fine!" I was angry but walked back to our House.

Zane's emo Nugget POV

Its 11pm and Im getting ready to go to sleep. I have to not look tired on the date!