Date - 5

Zane's POV

I had few minutes before I need to get going. I'm supposed to meet Travis in 30 minutes and I can't find My mask anywhere.

I went downstairs and suprisengly (is that even word?) Vylad was there talking with Garroth and Laurence. "Hey... have you seen my mask?" They all looked at saying nothing. Finally Someone ansewered "No but you can borrow my scarf" Vylad got up and gave me his scarf. "...thanks.." "No problem" His scarf was really warm it had his smell on it since he uses it all the time.

"Well I have to go" I didn't wait for an answer just opened the door and closed it behind me.

It was really cold.

Finally after 15 minutes of walking I arrived at the cafe. I didn't See Travis though.

Then suddenly I heard his voice from behind. "Sorry Im late!!" "It's fine I guess. Anyway can we go inside its freezing out here." He nodded.

When he opened the door I felt the warm air again. No more cold wind on my face. I tried to hide my face in my scarf the best I could.

"So what do you want? I can go order so you can sit down." "Chocolate cupcake and small sized coffee." "Alright" I sat down at the table in the corner.

It is my first date ever I didn't want to ruin anything. After a while he game back with two coffees and my cupcake. "Here you go"

"so what's with the scarf? you usually have a mask on" I looked away for couple of seconds "I couldn't find my mask, so Vylad borrowed this to me." "Oh"

I continued to eat My cupcake until I realized Travis was staring at me. "Ummm.." "What?" "Why are you are staring at me?" "I didn't realize, sorry." "It's not a big deal"

Both of us stayed silent, since we didn't really have anything to talk about.

(Time skip)

I finshed my coffee. "So are you ready?" "Yeah" we got up and went back outside. Travis gave me a big smile. "Wanna walk with me?" He asked grabbing my hand. "Sure" we started walking as he was still holding my hand.