CHAPTER ONE☝

"I miss him"

verb
Miss·
[To notice the loss or absence of]

°

If you have not read Childs Play the first book to this series thing... do it now this story will make no sense!

°

It had been four years and you still hadn't forgoten about them.
Them being the Losers.
You would see them around the halls, and Mike while you were out. It was so painful to see them... Especially Richie. You don't exactly know why things ended.... You just lost contact after that day, the day you told him you loved him... And that crushed you.

But it was summer now. You couldn't focus on that, you had to be positive.
As positive as you physicaly could be.

You were heading towards the drug store, the place where you met Bev.
You almost always saw Eds there. Each time you would hide, hoping he wouldnt see you. 

You pushed open the large glass doors causing the bell to ring signaling to Mr. Clark you had walked in.

You headed over to the section with pads and tampons. You looked around a bit before grabbing the cheepest box of tampons.
You walked through the rest of the isles and stopped in one glancing over to the large wall of condoms. You dont know why, but you quickly grabbed a box shoving it in your bag careful no one saw. You didnt need them. Its wasnt like you had had sex, you didnt have anyone to do it with.
I guess it made you feel mature to have them. You continued to walk through the eisles you grabbed a small box of cigs and a kit kat. You walked up to the cash handing Mr.Clark the cigs, Kit Kat and tampons.

"4.50 please" he muttered placing your items in a small plastic bag.
You quickly thanked him, turning and walking through one of the eisles.
As you went to exit someone bumped into you pushing you into one of the displays sending you stumbling on your feet.
"Hey watch i-" you started but then looked up to see a startled looking Eddie standing in front of you.
"Eds?"
The boy nodded his head giving you a small smile.
You laughed a bit then wrapped your arms around his small frame nearly lifting him up.
"I missed you" he said into the hug.
"I missed you too Eds" you say smiling letting go of the hug.
"Well im just getting a refil on my pills, wanna hang out after?" He asked shyly.
"I'd love to" you replied following him up back to the cash.

°

"So, hows everything?" You asked as you and Eddie walked through the forest down by the barrons.
"I could be better... You?"
He asked glancing over.
"I mean my lifes a shit show, i don't think its been good for a long time" you answered causing Eddie to frown.
"It will all get better soon i promise" He says. You look over at him for a split second not paying attention to where you were walking. Your foot hits a large root sticking out of the dirt causing you to trip on your feet and fall. You try to catch yourself but insted land on one of your hands, the contents of your bag spilling.
You begin to laugh at yourself.
"Yeah Eds life is sure getting better" you say sitting up from the ground. You began to pick up your things when you spot the box of condoms you had stolen.

Shit...

"Not to get all up in your buisness but why do you have condoms?" Eddie asked in a serious tone.
"No, no its not-"
Edds eyes widden and a smike spreads across his face.
"Oh my god! Are those for you and Richie!" He exclaimed.
A frown settles across your face.
"No... I uh havent seen him in four years" you mutter out causing Eddie to frown aswel.
"Im sorry i didnt mean to-"
"No its fine... Hes a dick" you say shoving the box back in your bag.
"What? What did he do"
He asked placing a hand on your shoulder.
"He did nothing, thats what he did... He just left me... One day he just stopped coming to his window he started ditching me before school he just fucking left me.... I miss him so much Eds" you say, struggling with  the last sentance.
"To be honest i miss him to..." Eddie says looking down at his feet.
"He doesnt even look at me in the halls" you mutter.
Back when you were 13 you thought that you and Rich would last forever, you lasted about two months. You never even properly broke up.

Your eyes began to water, you tried to avoid eye contact with Eds... You didnt want him to see you like this.
You wiped your eyes and sniffled a bit causing him to glance over.

"Hey... Hey, dont cry" Eddie said taking you under his arm.
"Richies a dick and you dont have to worry about him anymore... You've got me now! Good o'l Eddie Spaghetti!" He said making you chuckle a bit.
"Eddie Spaghetti?" You asked, curious to where he got the nick name.
"Its like the only thing that rhymes with my name" he answered.
"I could think of like twenty different things that rhyme with your name, Eds" you say mater-of-factly.
Eddie on huffs, giving you the 'whatever' look as you both continue walking until you make it out of the forest.

"My house is close. Wanna come over?" You asked shyly.
You needed company.
Your house was always so quiet and empty, you hated it.
"I'd like that"
°
As you turned the corner to get on your street you could see your house in the distance. Like usual all tge lights were off and it looked empty. It always was. Then you saw him Richie was outside his house. You couldn't tell what he was doing but you knew it was him.
"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, Eddie turn back" you said franticaly pushing him away before Rich saw you. 
"Wha-" he bagan but you quickly shushed him.
Eddie quickly glanced around your shoulder and his eyes widened when he saw him.
"No, we are goung over there" he says. You quickly shake your head no in protest.
"Eds no I-I cant"

"Yes you can! We are going to walk over to your house looking all happy and confident"

You give hum a defeated look and glance over to Richie, who you missed dearly.
"Fine"
Eddie practicaly jumped for joy making you giggle.
"Now pretend to laugh at something" he whispers as you begin to walk over.
Once you had gotten over you began to laugh causing Richie to turn his head. You leaned your head in Eds shoulder laughinng a bit more, stumbling on your feet.
"Seriously Eds! Your so funny" you say lightly pushing him a bit.
He smiles and grabs your hand to hold it.
"I could say the same about you Y/n/n"
You glance over at Richie who was basicaly shooting daggers at Eds with his eyes. You give him a dirty look and wrap your arm around Eddies shoulder. He just scoffs and walks inside his house.

You look at Eds and smile.
"That felt good"
°
FIRST CHAPTER!
I hope you guys like it! :)

Are you glad your back with Eddie?

Hiw do you feel about Richie now?

Luv all of you❤