CHAPTER FOURTEEN

You didnt exactly know what you and Richie were, one moment he was kissing you the other he was calling you a friend

You didnt exactly know what you and Richie were, one moment he was kissing you the other he was calling you a friend. You really needed him to make up his mind.

It had been a two weeks since the kiss on his roof. And yes, you were high and werent thinking straight but not an inch of you regrets it.
You could still feel his soft lips against yours, the way the kiss faintly tasted of smoke or how he smiled into the kiss the way he gently held you. God, you really missed Richie.
°

You and Richie had made plans without the losers to go get ice cream from a small local place in Derry.
Again, it was a beautiful summer day. Almost not a single cloud blocking the light blue sky. You had gotten up the morning half an hour before you had to leave, ten thirty.
You slowly rolled your tired and sore body out of bed, due to your poor mattress. Sitting up and grabbing a button up denim skirt and a stripped top to tuck into the skirt.
Aproving the cute outfit, you walk into the bathroom and start to brush your teeth and hair. Taking one last look in the mirror you apply a small amount of makeup, enough to make it look still natural but with a pink shiny lip gloss for the extra affect.

Even though this wasnt a date you had tried your hardest to look your best. Usually you wouldnt dress for someone but Richie was special.
As you take a look in the mirror you smile.

Pretty.

You jump when a loud knocking errupts from your window, you quickly wip your head over to see Richie leaning againts it.

You almost got nervous.
Taking a small step forward you walk towards the window and push it open.
Richie smiles and looks you up and down taking in your apperance.

"Wow...you- you look....wow" Richie stutters out causing you to blush.
"I like that skirt"
You smile and glance down at it.
"Thanks Rich" you choke out, worried that the most faint wrong move could fracture this entire moment for the worst.
"It would look better off though" Richie mutters causing a deep blush to erupt on your cheeks.

There it goes....

"Shut it Trashmouth, now lets go get some ice cream"

·

You walk along eachother in silence, a comfortable silence just listening to the faint sond of your boots hitting the ground along side the howling wind.
Your hands slightly brushing against each others. Practicaly begging for you to hold his hand. You were both thinking the same thing. You both wanted to. But neither of you knew.
Almost as if you shared thoughts you both grabbed eachothers hands, your fingers slowly intertwining. Richies thumb softly carressing the back of your hand.
It was comforting to feel his hand angainst yours.