NET NEUTRALITY

so yeah.... I know i already posted a A/N about this earlier but i didnt really get to say everything i really wanted to.
Net Neutrality.
Its real and it could happen.
See, i am Canadian so it wont directly affect me but half of my readers are from the USA... And i dont want YOUR privileges of reading the things you enjoy to be taken away.

This could also potentially mean that we wont be able to know important things about our daily lives like whats happening in the world.
And for people in fandoms, we wont get updated on important things happening in said fandom.

For the people who cant afford this, how will they live their daily lives? Not being abel to talk to distant friends or internet friends.

The vote is tommorow! Please go sign the many petitions for this RIGHT NOW if you want your internet to stay!

But, if this really is one of the last days i get to interact with the people i care so much about i would just like to let you know that i appreciate every little comment, vote and read that i get. I smile each time i see the notification. I truly do care about and love each one of you.... I really fucking do.

I will be abseloutly heart broken if this law gets past tommorow.

So if this is my last goodbye, i love you so so so so so much. And thank you for this amazing journey.

- Love Eleanor 💞