Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Camila yawned as she washed her hands in the sink after flushing the toilet. She was going straight to sleep when she got back down stairs. A small knock on the door caused her to jump slightly. She shut the water off. "Just a minute." She called as she moved to quickly dry her hands off. She didn't want to get yelled at if it was Dinah.

She quickly opened the door and immediately paused at seeing Lauren. She wasn't expecting this. They stared at each other for a few moments before Camila looked away and moved to step around her but Lauren mirrored the step, blocking her path. "Let's talk." She said as she pushed Camila back gently with a hand on her stomach. Camila stepped back into the bathroom and her heart began to beat faster as Lauren closed the door behind her.

"What left is there to talk about?" Camila asked as she shifted on her feet and began to fiddle with her fingers. She didn't know what she was nervous for. Maybe it was because this was the first time her and Lauren had been alone together in weeks. Things usually happened when they were alone together and that really wasn't a good thing since she was with Shawn now.

"I really liked the song you picked." Lauren said as she leaned back against the door and crossed her arms. "Was it for me?" Camila sighed as she gave her a pointed look that said obviously. "Okay then, answer the question. Why try?" she asked next. Camila frowned, feeling her jaw clench and her fists ball up. She moved forward and reached behind Lauren for the door knob.

"You know why, Lauren." She whispered and Lauren caught her wrist yanking it away from the knob. Camila gasped at the tight grip. Lauren's grip almost felt like it was burning her. It had been a long time since they touched and the simple grip on her wrist made her body come alive.

"I want to hear you say it."

"Why?" Camila hissed as she pulled on her arm but Lauren's grip only tightened. "Why now when you didn't care before!?" Her voice rose and she shoved Lauren in her shoulder with her free hand. Lauren didn't move much seeing how she was already leaning against the door so Camila took a step back instead.

"Jesus, Camila, do you have any idea how hard you're making this!?" Lauren snapped as she stepped away from the door and back into Camila's personal space. "Why can't you just let it go? I want to hear you say why you can't let it go! I mean you have Shawn now to fill all your needs and to treat you better than I can! Isn't that what you've always wanted!?" She asked, her green eyes burning with her anger and her chest raising and falling quick. "If you'd let it go then it wouldn't be this hard!"

Camila took in a deep breath because she didn't want to get mad. She didn't like being angry but somehow Lauren was always able to get her so angry within seconds. It was just another affect that Lauren had on her. She could make Camila feel all kinds of different emotions all at once. "You look like you're the one having a hard time letting go." She whispered back.

She watched Lauren's jaw clench and her eyes narrow to slits. Her breath hitched slightly because she was almost positive Lauren was going to hit her. Her body tensed up ready for the impact and she flinched when Lauren stepped forward but it wasn't her hand that connected with her face. It was her lips.

She whimpered loudly before she had even registered what was happening. Lauren's tongue was in her mouth before she could even respond to the kiss but once her brain caught up she found her tongue in a heated battle with Lauren's. Her fingers laced in thick dark hair at the back of Lauren's neck as she pulled her closer with a hand pressing into the small of her back. They were flushed against each other and panting through their noses as they kissed roughly.

Camila felt like her entire body was on fire and she didn't want anything more than for Lauren to completely consume her mind, body and soul. She had missed Lauren's mouth on her own so badly that it almost brought her to tears. She whimpered into Lauren's mouth repeatedly instead as Lauren shoved her up against the sink, never breaking the kiss but finally freeing her wrist so she could cup Camila by the back of her thighs and lift her up on the countertop.