Epilogue

Six months.

Lauren and Camila had been together for six months. Camila was sure that the others were surprised that they had made it this long. She once over heard Niall say that he didn't think they'd last a month. He was talking to Zayn who said he'd beg to differ and neither boy knew that she had been right around the corner. She was happy to have proven Niall wrong. Mani, like the good friend she was, always showed her support though she still fought like cats and dogs with Lauren. Although Camila still regretted hurting Zayn, she could tell he supported them too in his own silent kind of way.

They had been together for six months and were still going strong. Lauren had gotten her caste off months ago and her collar bone had made a pretty decent recovery. She had slowed down on her driving once her parents trusted her enough to buy her another car. She was doing pretty good and Camila couldn't be prouder.

Shawn was her friend once more though she could still see the longing and the sadness in his eyes when he talked to her. He still seemed to cringe anytime Lauren and Camila showed affection to each other in front of him. He and Lauren were civil but still didn't talk to each other unless it was necessary. It was something she had begged Lauren to work on and the pale girl had promised to try but clearly wasn't really putting any effort into it. Camila wanted them all to be friends again but she knew better than to try and force anything.

A sharp slap to her bare thigh caused her to jump back to reality. "You with me, Camila?" Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at Lauren, who was kneeling between her legs as bare as the day she was born and covered in a thin layer of sweat. Her own body mirrored Lauren's except she was tied down to her own headboard with her own panties shoved into her mouth. "Looked like I had lost you for a minute. Where'd you go?" she asked as she looked down at her through heavy lidded blown eyes.

Camila had promised to fulfill one of Lauren's fantasies if she took her out to a fancy dinner for their six month anniversary. Lauren seemed reluctant at first because she hated dressing up for anything but the idea of having one of her fantasies fulfilled was too good of a deal to pass up. Camila didn't know why because she'd do anything Laurem asked of her and more.

Surprisingly enough, they had never tried bondage before and she shouldn't be surprised that it was on Lauren's bucket list. What did surprise her was how much of an actual turn on it was for Lauren. Her eyes had darkened with lust the moment she had Camila tied down and had mumbled how hot Camila looked repeatedly while she fucked her with three fingers and humped her thigh to her own orgasm.

Another sharp slap to her thigh forced her to cry out around her gag. "Pay attention to me, Kitten." Lauren growled while dragging her nails down Camila's shaking thighs. Camila groaned softly at the pain, feeling her eyes flutter softly before Lauren was bending to leave sloppy kisses down her jaw line. She nipped at her chin before moving to Camila's ear. "Maybe if I sat on your face you'd pay more attention to me."

Camila moaned while she nodded her head quickly because she loved to eat Lauren out. It was one of her favorite things and if she could she'd probably stay buried in between Lauren's thighs for the rest of her life. Lauren pulled back to look into her eyes before she reached up and pulled the panties from Camila's mouth. "Baby please…" Camila whined, mouth like cotton and Lauren raised an eyebrow as she sat up once more, tossing the panties to the side.

"So that's what you want?" She asked as she moved up the bed and Camila nodded her head while licking her dry lips. Lauren gripped the head board while placing her knees on either side of Camila's head, right above her shoulders. Camila took in a deep breath, smelling nothing but Lauren's arousal and watched as the wetness ran down her inner thighs before looking up at her dripping sex.