Epilogue

9 months later

9 months later

Muhammad POV

''This is for the women,'' Dad points to a plate filled with sweets. ''Can you call your mum to come and take it?''

We all have been waiting for this family gathering to happen since Hannah's wedding to introduce Jacob's family to mine and Jawariyah's family. It was supposed to happen yesterday but it rained so bad it got cancelled and I wanted it to happen today since Zaid's wife Haifa had given birth and she hadn't gotten out of the hospital until this morning and we wanted them at the barbeque.

''Yeah,'' I smile picking up my phone and sending my mum a message in which she responds in a few seconds telling me to wait in front the backyard door for her. I pick the plate carrying it carefully towards the back door.

''Harrison!'' I shout as he comes in my direction running after Aisha holding a water gun spraying her. He smiles and continues chasing after her.

After a few minutes of me waiting at the back door, mum opens the door holding Haifa's newborn baby Joseph in her hand smiling at me.

''Can you please take it inside?'' She asks. ''Don't worry all the girls upstairs expect for your mother in law and wife.'' She assures me after I give her an uncertain look.

''Okay,'' Mum steps aside and I make my way inside the house.

Unlike the backyard, it doesn't smell of smoke or meat. The kitchen is filled with plates filled with food wrapped in clear wrap and soft drink cans. I put the plate on the kitchen bench before making my way into the living room to say hello to my mother in law and wife.

My mother in law stands up when I enter greeting me in salaam before she walks off to the kitchen. I raise my eyebrows at Jawariyah in question to what just happened.

''She wants to give us privacy,''Jawariyah respond. ''I think she thought you came in to talk to me about something.''

I take a seat next to her on the couch taking a deep breath. ''I wanted to say hello to your her since all the girls are upstairs.''

''All the girls rushed upstairs as soon they heard your name,'' She teases. ''they ran faster than flash himself.''

I roll my eyes at her. ''Why didn't you run upstairs?''

''Because I wanted to be the person to deliver the terrible news to you.''

''Haha, very funny.''

Ding!

A message pops up on my phone from Jacob telling me that they need my help outside.

''I will see you soon insh'Allah.'' I print a kiss on her forehead getting up from the couch and making my way into the kitchen.

I don't have to turn around to look at Jawariyah to know that I'm blessed.

I just know I am and that it's my Lord.

Allah.

And I can't wait to find out what other blessings Allah has blessed me within this world.

T H E     E N D  !