Chapter 34

I opened my eyes and was shocked to see us still in that black void. I turned in a complete circle and was immediately blinded by the light streaming down from above. "Wait we aren't in that damned void anymore! We are back in the corridor in front of the barrier..." I looked over at Frisk who was certainly as shocked as I was.

Frisk obviously didn't have a plan, but somehow they knew that then have gone back in time, before the Asgore fight, before the huge Flowey fight. It was so odd, so odd. Never in my whole life or death after life have I thought that time travel was possible. Frisk finally pulled themselves together and walked back down the hallway, back through the throne room, and started aimlessly walking out of the castle and out of the Capitol city itself.

After a long and slow process to MTT Hotel, there was a sudden phone call. It was Undyne's voice that came through the old flip phone, but he voice was in a hesitant questioning like voice, it was so unlike Undyne to actually hesitate on anything so I'd become very interested.

"Hey...! Uh, this is Undyne..." Then her voice sounded far way and she said, "Shut up, Papyrus! This was YOUR idea!" Frisk was constraining and holding back laughter. Then her voice returned back to it's confident state, "HUMAN! You have to deliver something for me! Uh, please? I'm at Snowdin in front of Papyrus's. See ya, punk!" With that she hung up then phone and Frisk giggled slightly while putting their phone back in their pocket.

"Well Chara, Hehehe, looks like Undyne needs our help over in Snowdin. Time to fast travel there with the Boat Person. I've always wondered whether or not their a Mr... or a Mrs... maybe both?" Frisk said out loud.

"Maybe it's both, nobody knows. It's forever a mystery! Well, I like Papyrus and Undyne, so I'm up to the task... even though you'll be the one doing it." I said to Frisk.

They smiled and went into MTT Resort and passed right through without talking to anyone. They hurried down the path and took the elevator down to Alphys's lab. The ran over and gave the door a short rap, but nobody answered. Then they went down the the River Persons boat and as they sang 'Tra La La' with the Boat Person I finally noticed how Frisk still hasn't put my dagger back in their sleeve pocket, they griped onto the sharp blade tight but I knew they had no intention on using the object. I never got an answer to as why they never put it away, but my guess is, is that maybe they where expecting the unexpected. They couldn't trust anyone, yet they stilled loved everyone with all their heart. Why couldn't I be as welcoming or as good an a person as Frisk? Why do I always have to be prorated as 'the antagonist?' I sighed and shook these random thoughts out of my mind and noticed we when already in Snowdin, just a few steps away from Undyne and Papyrus, who both stood outside Papyrus's house.

"Um, so, I have a favor to ask you." Undyne said as she smiled down at Frisk. "Uuuh... I... I need you to deliver this letter. To Dr. Alphys." Frisk did a small shrug, suggesting to Undyne that they were curious as to why she doesn't do the task herself. Undyne immediately started blushing hard and stuttered out, "Huh?! Why don't I do it myself...? Um... well... I-it's kind of personal but we're friends... so... I'll t-tell you..." They after stuttering all that out she bellowed, "Hotland SUUUCKS!!! I don't wanna have to go over there!!! So here you go." She took out an envelope about the size of Frisk and my face. Then she threatened, "Oh, and if you read it... I'LL KILL you!!!" Then she smiled all sweet like and chanted, "Thanks so much! You're the best!!"

Frisk turned on their heel and started off toward the River Persons boat. Frisk kept mumbling, "Gotta get to Alphys... Gotta get to Alphys..." Maybe they truly thought that Flowey was telling the truth about Dr. Alphys and how Frisk could be better friends with her, or maybe Frisk was just really determined to get this letter to her... which I personally really doubt. I watched Frisk hope into a boat, glance over their shoulder as if they were expecting someone to be there, and then told the Boat Person to start heading to Hotland.