Chapter 1

Chapter 1

It is finally here.

Friday.

As I was making my way home from school, someone ran straight into me. If I was in a movie, some handsome hunk would catch me and buy me coffee, and... We would have so beautiful kids!

Eh, reality sucks.

I fell on the cold, hard ground and scratched my knee. Not even a second later body fell on top of mine. Looks like handsome hunk fell for me already. I'm just too fabulous for my own good.

I whined from pain when the stranger moved. "Can you get off me?!" I screeched.

"Chill," he chuckled and stood up. I rolled on my back and sat up. I was facing two amused boys, one of them being handsome hunk. "Blind idiot," I muttered under my breath and tried to spot the blood rushing into my cheeks. I hated attention, it makes me uncomfortable. I hung my head down, so they wouldn't see me blush.

I clenched my teeth and stood up. Well, not really. Right when I wanted to try it again a hand appeared in front of me. I didn't want help and I didn't want to touch his hand. What if he had some disease?

I stood up again and fell on my butt, again.

"Come on, let me help you," said the handsome hunk. I glanced up at him and sighed. Once I was on my feet I smiled at him. "Thank you," I said and then frowned. "Actually no, I take that back. You're the one who made me fall."

I started limping towards my house when he rudely swept me off my feet. "Hey! Put me down!" I commanded him and poked his shoulder to prove my point. "You won't get too far like this, I will take you home."

"No!"

"Pssst!"

"Did you just-"

"Pssst!"

"Rude..."

XXX

After a few minutes, we stood in front of my house. He put me down gently and apologetically smiled. "Sorry for your knee."

"Whatever," I grumbled and shut the door in his face.

I took off my shoes and limped to my bathroom. I sat on the toilet and pulled down my jeans. I cleaned the scratch a bit and put on a bandage with unicorns, then made my way to my room. I jumped in my bed, snuggling into the soft sheets.

My phone buzzed under my pillow. I took it out and found a message from unknown number.

Unknown number: Does your knee hurt, Chloe?

Me: Who are you? And how do you know my name?

Unknown number: My dear Chloe, I know more about you than myself.

Me: Who are you?!

Unknown number: That's for me to know and for you to find out, soon.

Me: What do you mean?

Unknown number: That bandage with unicorns is really adorable.