Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I woke up when I heard someone knocking on my door. I sat up quickly and started panicking, thinking it was him. I let out a sigh of relief as I heard Greg's voice.

"Chloe?" he said from behind the door. I got off my bed and made my way to the door. I opened them to see my brother and his friends, Ethan, Brad and Will.

"What do you want?" I yawned and stretched out a bit. "Well I wanted to ask you if you wanted to watch a movie with us, but right now, I need you to pull on some pants," he grumbled and punched Ethan in the gut. I looked at my clothes, confused, and my eyes widened, when I saw that I was wearing a shirt. Just a shirt.

I blushed and slammed the door shut. As I was struggling to squeeze into my jeans that were lying on the ground, I eavesdropped a bit. My cheeks reddened even more when I heard Ethan laugh.

"Shut up, Ethan."

Smack.

More laugh.

"And you too."

Smack. Smack.

I chuckled, but my smile slipped off my face when I saw a piece of paper on my desk. I picked it up, it read:

I'm sorry, mio amore. I never wanted to scare you or make you cry. There is nothing I regret more than making you cry. I love you, Chloe. - Damien

That name sent shiver down my spine. And it wasn't unpleasant either.

Huh, weird...

I shook my head trying to get rid of those thoughts and threw the note away. I opened the door and saw Greg with a smug look on his face while the boys rubbed their heads and grimaced. I winked at Ethan, just to piss of Greg and made my way down the hall. The boys followed me.

"Ethan, what are you looking at?" Greg growled.

"Eh, the floor? I mean, it's soooo interesting!" he murmured innocently.

"Dude, what the hell? You saw it like... thousand times!"

"Shut up, Brad."

I laughed and jumped on the couch taking up the whole space. Will frowned and crossed his arms on his chest. "Where are we going to sit?" I pointed on the floor. Ethan chuckled, "Good one, babe." He pulled me off the couch, sat down and then pulled me on his lap. I just shrugged it off and made myself comfortable.

XXX

I woke up with a weird feeling. It felt like someone was watching me. I shook my head and turned around, but I still felt it. I scowled, opened my eyes and then covered my mouth to muffle the scream. I saw a dark figure, standing in the shadows near my door.

The only thing I could clearly see, were his ice cold eyes. I saw them already...

We stared at each other. Seconds, minutes, it was like the time froze. My fear of him left me and I couldn't look away from his captivating eyes. I wanted to see his face. He stepped out of the shadows that surrounded him, as if he could read my mind.

He was... gorgeous.

Strands of his messy black hair were falling over those perfect blue eyes. His face was carved by the hands of angels. And his lips... they looked so soft. He looked so innocent when he smiled.

"Chloe," he whispered.

"Damien..." I reached out to him and in that moment, he vanished.