Jealousy

"C'mon Jiminie just do it!" Hoseok pleaded.

    "We're cousins!" I shivered at the idea.

     "I just want to make him jealous. He always has this blank look on his face. I can't tell what he's feeling." Hoseok explained looking sad.

    "So the answer to that is to make him jealous?" I asked skeptically.

    "I'm not asking you to kiss me or anything just be flirty, something to make him jealous." Hoseok clapped his hands together, begging me. "Please, i'll owe you."

    "Fine." I groaned. "Where is he?"

    "Thank you Jiminie!" He smiled. "He should be in the music room where he normally is. There should be a few people in there, so it won't make what we're doing obvious." Hoseok explained dragging me to the music room. He opened the door, there were about 15 kids scattered around the room.

    The music room was one big room with desks, with sound proof room along the sides with instruments. I looked around the main room. No one I knew- Taehyung!? I saw him sitting at one of the desks his face directed at a paper on the desk. I still felt guilty and awkward for what happened at his house. I took my eyes away from him and back to Hoseok.

    "That's Yoongi." He said pointing to a mint haired boy, who's head was laid on the desk.

    "I think he's sleeping." I replied.

    "Don't worry, I have a plan. Just act like you love me okay?" Hoseok laughed. I groaned. I followed behind Hoseok as he approached the boy.

    "Hey Yoongi." Hoseok tapped on the desk. The boy lifted his head looking very tired...and annoyed.

    "What is it that you woke me from my nap?" Yoongi asked passive aggressively.

    "Your my partner for the science project, remember? I just came to get the paper, so I can know what to work on." Hoseok said leaning on the desk beside Yoongi's.

    "Okay." Yoongi said without any emotion. Hoseok was right...blank face. The boy reached for his backpack when Hoseok looked at me. I took it as my cue.

    I walked over to him, pretending not to notice Yoongi. I latched onto his arm.

    "Hobi, I thought you only said you'd be a minute." I whined, looking at Hoseok lovingly.

    "I am, I'm just talking to someone really quick." He replied smiling at me.

     "Okay well don't take to long." I said in my sexiest voice. "I'm not very patient." I said kissing him on the cheek. I heard Yoongi cough. I was about to leave thinking I had done all that I needed to, when Hoseok grabbed my waist. He turned me so that my chest was to his, my back to Yoongi. "What are you doing?" I whispered to Hoseok.

    "Just go with it." He whispered back biting my ear, obviously visible to Yoongi.

    "Hoseok." I giggled, trying not to die inside. His hands moved from my waist making me stiffen. "H-" his hands gravitated to my butt.

     "Excuse me!" I heard a voice from behind me. Hoseok and I turned to him.

     "Could you two do that somewhere else?" Yoongi asked, obviously pissed.

     "Sorry, we got a little carried away." Hoseok smiled innocently. Yoongi stood up.

     "Can I talk to you for a minute Hoseok...alone." Yoongi added glaring at me. Hoseok shrugged, probably dying of excitement on the inside.